Why are you people constantly (and blatantly) lying about the girls you smash

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Waaaaitt!!! Before I kick you out in the middle of night because you're not even worth the morning sex, lets snap a pic together"
:stopitslime:

So you never had a girl before y'all meet up and fukk send a sexy pic to your phone or something? :huh:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I posted an ex on the IC once. I seen that pic floating around on tumblr the other day.

:skip: :huhldup: :leon: I hope she never finds out about that.

:smh: at this stuff. It only takes 1 person to do it, too. Who knows how far a picture will go or what context you'll see it in when you see it again.

Also,

have we forgotten about the facebook tagged feature? :wtb:

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It ain't even the obvious made up stories (nikkas who get p*ssy simply don't talk the way these cats do) it's the lengths nikkas go to to be validated by other men on the internet :scusthov: shyt dont sit well with me man. These nikkas need fathers and self esteem

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
This place is called 'The Locker Room' for a reason. :manny:

One minute it's "I bag mad dimes" the next its "damn I'm shy how do I approach a chick without getting my feelings hurt".

lol%20internet.gif

haha. real talk

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So you never had a girl before y'all meet up and fukk send a sexy pic to your phone or something? :huh:

Of course

I actually try to get the sexy pics BEFORE we fukk because its kind of guarantee that it will be going down when we do get to chill

But the dude who made this thread is talking about being in the pics with females that you're fukking. Thats something I would only do with a girlfriend. And unless we were in love its not gonna be easy for her to get me to take that pic either cause I already know its going on every one of her social networks profiles and could end up on the internet forever.

I am waaaaayyyy more likely to take a pic with a chick that I'm not fukking than a chick that I am.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Nope im not kicking out my girl in the middle of the night

But I am kicking out a girl "I just started smashing" as the OP clearly states

That's why you continue reading. Cause if you did you would have saw "You mean to tell me that all of these women you smash for months on end have never ONCE wanted to take a picture with you? "

As the OP clearly states :lolbron:

And even if he didn't say that. He STILL is talking about girlfriends. A female can be your girl months (not saying I condone this behavior) before you start smashing.

ANYWAY...back to the topic

:popcorn:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's why you continue reading. Cause if you did you would have saw "You mean to tell me that all of these women you smash for months on end have never ONCE wanted to take a picture with you? "

As the OP clearly states :lolbron:

And even if he didn't say that. He STILL is talking about girlfriends. A female can be your girl months (not saying I condone this behavior) before you start smashing.

:lolbron: You have a point

BUT

He never used the word 'girlfriend'. I can think of plenty of girls I've smashed for 'months on end' that I would swim move if they ever tried to snap a pic with me. Yes even the cute ones. This occurs all the time actually. I hit em with the "I HATE taking pics, see, I only have one pic of me in my own phone"

It usually doesnt last long after that because they really realize their jump off status and end up leaving me and moving on :to:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
No pics with them makes it harder to believe though.

With the way some of you talk about women I'm having a hard time believing women even talk to you especially when you post pics of dimes and you're not in any of the pics :mjpls:

I usually dont take any pics with my girls if i do they have it.

This shyt is a bad habit because i dont like folks in my business (code for i still like to talk to other bytches and i dont want to get caught up :russ:)

Seriously i usually dont have pics of me and my gf together. Either she has it or its some slight shyt like this
qDSyz.jpg

:snoop: I have to change this .

Funny thing is my gf is always my screen saver but i dont have pics of us together :yeshrug: Other folks doe doe just from us going out together.

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course

I actually try to get the sexy pics BEFORE we fukk because its kind of guarantee that it will be going down when we do get to chill

But the dude who made this thread is talking about being in the pics with females that you're fukking. Thats something I would only do with a girlfriend. And unless we were in love its not gonna be easy for her to get me to take that pic either cause I already know its going on every one of her social networks profiles and could end up on the internet forever.

I am waaaaayyyy more likely to take a pic with a chick that I'm not fukking than a chick that I am.

Ok I agree with you bruh. I thought you agreed with OP