Why are you people constantly (and blatantly) lying about the girls you smash

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
TS is talking about girlfriends, not just regular ass jumpoffs. So why do y'all keep on bringing up them harlots?

Daps
Why do niccas care who some anonymous cat on the internet is fukking/dating? :what:

Bad bytches exist. Bad bytches are fukking/dating someone.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Realistically though why would you expect nikkas to post pics among these ruthless nerds.

20% of this site is cool nikkas that would say, "Damn you wasnt lyin she bad as hell breh"

But the other 80% is either hoping some fukkery ensues from the shyt or they have enough computer savvy to facilitate it themselves

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: nikkas supposed to be taking pics with their jumpoffs now?

And then posting pics of them with the jumpoff on a website :what:

Some nikkas I believe, some I think are bullshytting, I don't lose no sleep over it either way.

:pachaha: right? You can tell King Sol don't get none.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
TS is talking about girlfriends, not just regular ass jumpoffs. So why do y'all keep on bringing up them harlots?

Most people here are illiterate and can't read. That's why I'm not responding to most of the posts where people are talking about jumpoffs.

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Realistically though why would you expect nikkas to post pics among these ruthless nerds.

20% of this site is cool nikkas that would say, "Damn you wasnt lyin she bad as hell breh"

But the other 80% is either hoping some fukkery ensues from the shyt or they have enough computer savvy to facilitate it themselves

Right..like some nikka just didnt troll that Women Coli thread..and come at Secretlover crazy...with her dude posting in the topic.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Because you don't wife up a dime, that's just a headache.

In reality, you wife up the chick who's a 6.5-8 who knows how to cook, has a career, and has a strong father figure in her life.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Because you don't wife up a dime, that's just a headache.

In reality, you wife up the chick who's a 6.5-8 who knows how to cook, has a career, and has a strong father figure in her life.

But still, he's only talking about girlfriends :laugh:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"Waaaaitt!!! Before I kick you out in the middle of night because you're not even worth the morning sex, lets snap a pic together"
:stopitslime:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Eh. In this context, I'd say "wife up" and girlfriend are synonymous.

None of us is really getting married anyway :scheme:.

:scheme:

"Waaaaitt!!! Before I kick you out in the middle of night because you're not even worth the morning sex, lets snap a pic together"

:stopitslime:

nikkas is kicking their girls out in the middle of the night :leon:

Popcorn....Playa!

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:scheme:

nikkas is kicking their girls out in the middle of the night :leon:

Popcorn....Playa!
Nope im not kicking out my girl in the middle of the night

But I am kicking out a girl "I just started smashing" as the OP clearly states

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
That's because a lot of these dudes are straight up lying.

p*ssy ain't hard to come by but by the stories told by lames on here, very attractive females are not being smashed at high volumes.
Depends on where you live and where you hang out, i live in NYC and go to MPD to party and there is no shortage of dimes there, as you know the better spots have doormen who keep out the 5 to 6's and lame dudes so i never see nothing but high 8's to 10's. I once spoke to guy who put me up on game, he said 10's don't get approached much because guys get scared of getting dissed, i do also trust me, but when you do it enough, it will happen and if you stay strong and don't settle for less, you will hit dimes only. Never get scared of rejection it happens and will happen to the best, set your sites high or higher and you will be fine.