Why are you people constantly (and blatantly) lying about the girls you smash

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Seriously i usually dont have pics of me and my gf together. Either she has it or its some slight shyt like this
qDSyz.jpg

:snoop: I have to change this .

Those are some meaty legs breh :jawalrus:

What those thighs be like? :takedat:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
TS is talking about girlfriends, not just regular ass jumpoffs. So why do y'all keep on bringing up them harlots?

Most people here are illiterate and can't read. That's why I'm not responding to most of the posts where people are talking about jumpoffs.

The thread clearly was about who we we're smashing, it didn't say anything about relationships. Smashing for months doesn't equal a relationship. Lets call it what it is, your thread didn't go as planned. :mjpls:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I usually dont take any pics with my girls if i do they have it.

This shyt is a bad habit because i dont like folks in my business (code for i still like to talk to other bytches and i dont want to get caught up :russ:)

Seriously i usually dont have pics of me and my gf together. Either she has it or its some slight shyt like this
qDSyz.jpg

:snoop: I have to change this .

Funny thing is my gf is always my screen saver but i dont have pics of us together :yeshrug: Other folks doe doe just from us going out together.

y u let ur girl wear those boots? tell her that shyt is wack

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
y u let ur girl wear those boots? tell her that shyt is wack

Breh i hate uggs and i cant tell her shyt when it comes to them :to:

She loves them says they are :ahh:

Thats one of those area's you cant argue with breh.

She doesnt wear sneaker so im ok with it :smugdraper:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I like how all these idiots on here talk about pulling and maintaining relationships with "dymes" for zero money. It's pretty funny when you think about it. I think it's just a running gag on this site.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I honestly think a lot of these dudes only deal with women off of POF and prostitutes.

Just look at the activity and history of some of these threads

If a women that post on here name is in the thread title it's guaranteed to go 10 plus pages.

Any thread about an online dating site goes 20 pages

Threads about going out on the weekend and socialize with people every post has the :scusthov: face

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
*reads through to see names named*
*thread doesn't deliver, fades to black*​

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see it a lot

":shaq: Ayo check this out friends I just started smashing this chick she fine as a muhfukka. Maybe she's wifey"

*posts a photo album worth of pics yet none of them have you in it*

How are y'all meeting these women, getting them to want to smash you, finding their pics and somehow not being in at least 1 of their pics?

You mean to tell me that all of these women you smash for months on end have never ONCE wanted to take a picture with you?

Come on brehs :duck:

Yeah I don't get this post. Seems like you're a hater with a lot of time on your hand. Let them have their fun, what is it to you? you gain nothing and you lose nothing. Besides, you can tell a dude doesn't get broads or the type of quality broads just by their demeanor and how they talk. You don't need a dude showing or not showing you pictures to prove it. Congrats you're in a picture with some broads, whoopteedo how is that an accomplishment or anything worth bragging about? The whole picture thing is irrelevant. It's like the whole "real recognize real." i don't need you to prove sht with some pictures, i'll recognize you regardless by your demeanor and the like.