Why are you people constantly (and blatantly) lying about the girls you smash

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a saying Never put anything on the internet you wouldnt paint in 10Ft letters outside your house....

I cant understand for the life of me why someone would want to post their picture on an internet forum......

what ***** done to some of the posters of the other site should have been a warning but it seems some people aint willing to learn....

A

A Friend of The People

i just posted a verified pic of her butt naked with my screenname in it :manny:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
What I always find funny on here is the abstract ex girlfriend a lot of poster mention on here.

For example, say there's a thread about a women can deep throat

You will see post like this " my ex girlfriend was the best at deep throating"

" this makes me want To call my ex"

" damn, I miss my ex :noah:"

No one here talks about current girlfriends, only exes

"The phantom ex" is the Internet version of "My Girlfriend who goes to school on the othe side of town"

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
So....we posting couple pics now? Ol hug her from behind prom picture pose requesting nikkas.

Honestly being a picture dont mean u hitting either. Either way you take anything with a grain of salt, but at the same time...if I aint hitting it...it dont matter what folks lying or telling the truth about.

YBE

Banned
Daps
I posted an ex on the IC once. I seen that pic floating around on tumblr the other day.

:skip: :huhldup: :leon: I hope she never finds out about that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
whenever someone mentions a dime they're smashing and they post a picture they're usually a 5-7. Or just a average looking regular chick, which I'm not knocking since everywhere isn't bringing home tens but a bunch of average people fukking each other creates an ego

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I can ask a fine ass friend of my to hold up a paper saying "I had sex with labelplant" and let me take a picture...
I've never fukked her... just saying

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
I cant go in on how people rate females tho. I wouldnt expect anyone to think they got some average or below average looking person. My current looks damn good to me...but...everybody aint on the same page like that.

People swear Nicki Minaj is the dopest thing walking...but I aint feeling her at all....so unless someone just bigging up someone thats ridiculous...I cant knock them for seeing someone as they do.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
:dwillhuh: nikkas supposed to be taking pics with their jumpoffs now?

And then posting pics of them with the jumpoff on a website :what:

Some nikkas I believe, some I think are bullshytting, I don't lose no sleep over it either way.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
yea, dimes are all subjective I think. But I take what people may say at face value and not worry about it too much. I been married for a while now, but I could imagine getting laid is not too hard if you have a job, a car, and shower everyday, fukk, I don't think you're chances are that bad if you go 2/3.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
whenever someone mentions a dime they're smashing and they post a picture they're usually a 5-7. Or just a average looking regular chick, which I'm not knocking since everywhere isn't bringing home tens but a bunch of average people fukking each other creates an ego
Pretty much. Take the word "dime" with a grain of salt on here.