Why are you people constantly (and blatantly) lying about the girls you smash

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Ain't nutin but fake nikkas on The Coli. Everybody is balling, fukkin dimes and pawgs, smokin kush, and eatin good. But as soon as you ask for proof or further evidence pleas get copped.

To all the nikkas runnin in here tryna clown OP post some proof of this high life your living.

Edit: oh and everybody is fit with a six pack, from eating organic food and cayenne pepper:rudy:

Haha, there was a thread on Kraft mac N cheese the other day and nikkas was straight :huhldup:. If there is a thread about fighting, every single poster is 32-0 with 31 ko's, make a thread about dimes and every dime wanted to give the OP some p*ssy but she was too thirsty. The Coli is basically The Duck :duck:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
yall nikkas kill me thinkin p*ssy is that hard to come by

black-and-white-celeb-chris-brown-cute-dancing-Favim.com-293821.gif

Swirv.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I usually dont take any pics with my girls if i do they have it.

This shyt is a bad habit because i dont like folks in my business (code for i still like to talk to other bytches and i dont want to get caught up :russ:)

Seriously i usually dont have pics of me and my gf together. Either she has it or its some slight shyt like this
qDSyz.jpg

:snoop: I have to change this .

Funny thing is my gf is always my screen saver but i dont have pics of us together :yeshrug: Other folks doe doe just from us going out together.

man Im guilty of this as well.....my girl has one picture of us together at some wedding....shes always complaining about it..

I never ever ever take a picture with a jumpoff....thats just stupidity......why the fukk am I gonna have that evidence lying around