Why are you people constantly (and blatantly) lying about the girls you smash

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
No pics with them makes it harder to believe though.

With the way some of you talk about women I'm having a hard time believing women even talk to you especially when you post pics of dimes and you're not in any of the pics :mjpls:

I'm sure a few fabrications have happened but questioning another player in the game is in the realms of simpery. Let the LSA posters engage in such activities. :mjpls:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall nikkas kill me thinkin p*ssy is that hard to come by

Exactly!!!!
i guess it may be harder if you, live with your mom, shy, broke, really unattractive..cant even say that because unattractive people have game too:shaq:

re-evaluate yourself...

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yall nikkas kill me thinkin p*ssy is that hard to come by

EXACTLY.

The posters I question are the ones that love to come into threads saying, "Ducktales!!!! I doubt you was getting p*ssy from a 7"

Like really? You nikkas who act like its impossible to get p*ssy and head from attractive females make me wonder if you've ever got any yourself. Cause if you have then you would know obtaining p*ssy aint rocket science. Its only hard to the nikkas who dont try at all.

Most females will give up p*ssy way before they give their heart. Most females will give you p*ssy before they cook you the first meal.

What 1920's world do you nikkas live in?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
That's because a lot of these dudes are straight up lying.

p*ssy ain't hard to come by but by the stories told by lames on here, very attractive females are not being smashed at high volumes.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
No pics with them makes it harder to believe though.

With the way some of you talk about women I'm having a hard time believing women even talk to you especially when you post pics of dimes and you're not in any of the pics :mjpls:

Most nikkas fukk to please their dikks, not your eyes.

A nikka lying on his dikk does nothing to me so I don't even worry about that.

I have a bigger issue with nikkas giving these 6's dime status. I done seen a lot of ugly pics on this site which gives me more reason to give them the benefit of the doubt because I wouldn't even smash half these broads, let alone lie about it.

YBE

Banned
Daps
EXACTLY.

The posters I question are the ones that love to come into threads saying, "Ducktales!!!! I doubt you was getting p*ssy from a 7"

Like really? You nikkas who act like its impossible to get p*ssy and head from attractive females make me wonder if you've ever got any yourself. Cause if you have then you would know obtaining p*ssy aint rocket science. Its only hard to the nikkas who dont try at all.

Most females will give up p*ssy way before they give their heart. Most females will give you p*ssy before they cook you the first meal.

What 1920's world do you nikkas live in?

post an aight looking female: dudes will roast it like they're doing much better :rudy:
post a dimepiece: nikkas will hate, think you bullshyting & hack her fb :birdman:
post yourself in the pic too: asking for trouble :laugh:
post a pic of a serious gf: you're really asking for trouble :laugh:

I've seen The Coli/SOHH do all 4 things to various dudes. I'm not really seeing the incentive here :merchant:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see it a lot

":shaq: Ayo check this out friends I just started smashing this chick she fine as a muhfukka. Maybe she's wifey"

*posts a photo album worth of pics yet none of them have you in it*

How are y'all meeting these women, getting them to want to smash you, finding their pics and somehow not being in at least 1 of their pics?

You mean to tell me that all of these women you smash for months on end have never ONCE wanted to take a picture with you?

Come on brehs :duck:

Is it that hard to imagine that women have sex, breh? You must be ugly.

I've had a handful of jumpoffs that I never took pics with. My last one we were "together" for 3 years and nary a single picture. The one before / during that, same thing; 2 years, no pix. It happens.