Why are you people constantly (and blatantly) lying about the girls you smash

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
The thread clearly was about who we we're smashing, it didn't say anything about relationships. Smashing for months doesn't equal a relationship. Lets call it what it is, your thread didn't go as planned. :mjpls:

Whatever you say :mjpls:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No pics with them makes it harder to believe though.

With the way some of you talk about women I'm having a hard time believing women even talk to you especially when you post pics of dimes and you're not in any of the pics :mjpls:

Be honest, you're the type of dude that has your Facebook plastered with club pictures, holding a cranberry and vodka with random club broads around you? :pachaha:

On some Ol "let me take a picture with you and your homegirls *cheese*"

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I see it a lot

":shaq: Ayo check this out friends I just started smashing this chick she fine as a muhfukka. Maybe she's wifey"

*posts a photo album worth of pics yet none of them have you in it*

How are y'all meeting these women, getting them to want to smash you, finding their pics and somehow not being in at least 1 of their pics?

You mean to tell me that all of these women you smash for months on end have never ONCE wanted to take a picture with you?

Come on brehs :duck:

:umad:

:bryan: non p*ssy getting nikkas, making a thread where they could cry and vent

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Be honest, you're the type of dude that has your Facebook plastered with club pictures, holding a cranberry and vodka with random club broads around you? :pachaha:

I deleted my facebook over a year ago.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I deleted my facebook over a year ago.

Non-denial denial. Go ahead and post those old club pictures with your face blurred out. Not to prove anything to us, I just know you have a stockpile.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yu shouldn't take pics with a hoe. Next thing yu know, she's gon be claiming yu on Facebook and yu gon be known as the dude who wifed a hoe

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
*talks about how coli nikkas is lames, coli nikkas gets no play, coli nikkas losers*

*has over 1500 posts on the coli*

killacal

Banned
Daps

On some nikkas gonna give me props on facebook and thatll boost my e-rep and THEN i might be able to pull some hos

:laugh::laugh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ain't nutin but fake nikkas on The Coli. Everybody is balling, fukkin dimes and pawgs, smokin kush, and eatin good. But as soon as you ask for proof or further evidence pleas get copped.

To all the nikkas runnin in here tryna clown OP post some proof of this high life your living.

Edit: oh and everybody is fit with a six pack, from eating organic food and cayenne pepper:rudy:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Who the fukk sits around posing and cheesing with these hos? Whose taking the picture? Only pic im in is in a group setting.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This is the internet. Whatever isn't an outright :duck: is probably a half truth. I don't dwell on it though. Your lies, my entertainment. :manny:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2