why are we as men so obsessed with a woman's body count

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
That is that white boy body count bullshyt.
that has nuffin to do with their virtue talk.
All cause white boys soft John and don't make real relationship.

As long as a black woman has her virtue intact.
You should not be worried about who she fukked before you.
Unless she is a non committal with no virtue and you supposed to have game to recognize all that anyway.
So, if she does not have her virtue.
you know she is a non-committal type.

Art Barr

Huh? She fukked 40 brehs but check virtue first? When her making the decision to fukk 40 brehs is a factor in her virtue?

full

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Huh? She fukked 40 brehs but check virtue first? When her making the decision to fukk 40 brehs is a factor in her virtue?

full

My nikka, a female can fukk the same nikka forty times in two weeks.
If she not selling her virtue and a stand up lady that you authenticated as such.
What is the problem.
Females mid thirty to forty years old have fukked forty nikkaz, on average
So, what are you saying.

nikkaz got white boy horror filled minds about females.
You not white why you subjecting sisters to how white boys think in a black mating dating world of committal non committals.

Art Barr

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
There is no hard number but it's more about the mental and emotional aspect.

A chick that has been ran through you can tell from the first interaction. She got a tired aspect to her and she seem visibly jaded/faded and got a glazed look in her eye.

Now there are nymphos who can have sex with hundreds of Men like it's nothing and retain no emotional attachment. But you know damn well that's 1 in 100, and the problem with those is that what is preventing her from going on to the next Man after she gets bored with you. The problem is a lot are mentally immature and have the mind of a 10 year old girl in the body of a 30 year old.

A lot of it is chemical too. Chicks with high estrogen typically get fukked up more in the head and volatile bi-polar emotions when a nikka be all up in her. The ones with high testosterone are more logical and don't associate emotions as easily to the Man just because he dikked her down.

So it's not really about the number, but if you as a Woman are longing for another nikka from the jump when getting to know someone new then :camby:

And don't be fooled. Just because a Woman is "well put together" seemingly on the surface don't mean she ain't one of those former hoes. :mjpls: Basically a lot of this is solved by making sure the chick is more interested in you than vice versa. That way you retain the control in the relationship.

Look at Rob K. Chyna been knocked up by a thug already and had a million Men smack her ass but she is entranced by Rob. That's why he can feel comfortable wifing her because she loves the idea of being with him and the image he allows her to project more than Rob K. the man himself.

This is very critical aspect to pay attention to and the majority of brehs miss this point.

Put it this way, a million nikkas can hit but a chick can be head over heels for a nikka that don't even WANT her. As long as you are that nikka for her, then all is good. But if she's like:

giphy.gif

Then don't even engage, period. It will be all downhill from here and she will be forever comparing you to past nikkas :beli:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Personally I could give 2 fukks......that insecurity shyt is for insecure nikkas. Which I'm not....soooo....if you got to look at your girl different for shyt she did before you even met the bytch something might be wrong with you.....

Last edited:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
My nikka, a female can fukk the same nikka forty times in two weeks.
If she not selling her virtue and a stand up lady that you authenticated as such.
What is the problem.
Females mid thirty to forty years old have fukked forty nikkaz, on average
So, what are you saying.

nikkaz got white boy horror filled minds about females.
You not white why you subjecting sisters to how white boys think in a black mating dating world of committal non committals.

Art Barr

Fam, white boys ain't got nothing to do with nothing on this. So that's dead. Your gonna wife thots in the name of not being white?

Where not talking about the same nikka but a bunch of them. That's her virtue sold. A woman like doesn't care about her health or rep, she can do what she likes and maybe you'd wife but thorough builder brehs won't.

Mid thirties to fourties is off radar on the wifey front for me, but God bless brehs who want them. I can't speak on that

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
If a broad is 30 (x) and she's been with 15(y) dudes, let's say she started having sex at 17(z), that's a different dude every 9 months or so.

Now if we assume half of y hit it raw (a) and the other half ate the booty (b) and/or condom broke (c)...

giphy-211.gif

I started this off not giving a shyt but the math got me completely mindfukked. :sayword:

@Ol' Otis rep pending my dude.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
If a broad is 30 (x) and she's been with 15(y) dudes, let's say she started having sex at 17(z), that's a different dude every 9 months or so.

Now if we assume half of y hit it raw (a) and the other half ate the booty (b) and/or condom broke (c)...

giphy-211.gif

I started this off not giving a shyt but the math got me completely mindfukked. :sayword:

:russ:

:ohhh:

damn that is a lot :scusthov:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:leostare:

it aint a broad walking around with a body count lower than 15

does that make her a run thru?:ohhh:

are we insecure for caring and not wanting to fukk with her? :scust:

doesn't necessarily mean her c00chie is le garbage :ehh:
in fact it might be :feedme:
Are you concerned with the mileage on a used car you plan on owning nikka. Stop it

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL

giphy-211.gif

:russ:

Posters have a girl walk up and say, "I think you're cute. Want to chill sometime?"

And immediately go into...

giphy.gif

4fossa

All Star
Daps
this argument always gets brought up

there is a difference between men's body count and women's

men actually have to WORK FOR IT, women just have to open their legs

so a man who has slayed 15 women has the it factor, a woman who has been with 15 guys had to open her legs 15 times

I understand and somewhat cosign this thought. I also always say this to girls whenever I can, It's funny cuz my girl understand it but somehow disagrees and says that it's not easy for girls too. dahell

But at the end of the day, If you find a girl who is cool and down to earth and don't shows obviously slut manners, it's useless to think about her body count..

4fossa

All Star
Daps
it only matters if marriage is going to happen... since i'm never getting married it doesn't matter

This.

Funny thing is that the whole concept is paradoxal as fck.

I said to my girl he other day that I would not like a girl with high body count. She said it was kinda machist. But I said any individual could think this same thing. Not only men. She proceed saying that she wasnt virgin when we meet up lol.

I had to take this L. At the end of the day when i was single I was this ladiesman wannabe, so I just took the L and kept :mjcry: on the inside.

sounds like simp shyt. but :yeshrug: I couldn't be that hypocrite.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If 15 different penises entered my girl she ain't my girl NO MO! That's 15 fukkING dikkS! 15 dikkS WHO HAVE BEEN IN OTHER VAGINAS AND ANUSES AND WHATEVER ELSE. fukk NO.

If you got more than 5 body count deuces. Most likely means that you have no self control, don't value your body nor sex, and you just give in to sexual impulses. Can't be wifing no chicks that don't have the self discipline and self control to not open their legs when they horny to a random nikka. She gon cheat on your ass if that's the case.