why are we as men so obsessed with a woman's body count

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Men like exclusivity so that's the main reason why. Like a commentator on the first page said a man doesn't want to feel like a bunch of men enjoyed her. The real tale is the type of dudes a woman fukked.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Also as a man, assuming you have your life together financially..you would taking a big gamble wifing up a thot. We have more to lose. Being with a loyal, selective woman is less risky. Being with a loose chick is almost guaranteed heartache.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Less guys means less chances for STD'S:francis: and sleeping with that many guys shows a lack of restraint and self control:upsetfavre:. Plus, who wants a chick every dude hit as the mother of their child:usure:, imagine what she'll teach your daughter:sadcam:.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That is that white boy body count bullshyt.
that has nuffin to do with their virtue talk.
All cause white boys soft John and don't make real relationship.

As long as a black woman has her virtue intact.
You should not be worried about who she fukked before you.
Unless she is a non committal with no virtue and you supposed to have game to recognize all that anyway.
So, if she does not have her virtue.
you know she is a non-committal type.

Art Barr

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Less guys means less chances for STD'S:francis: and sleeping with that many guys shows a lack of restraint and self control:upsetfavre:.
Bingo...

The issue for me ain't necessarily that you had all them past dikks, but your past lifestyle greatly questions if you're capable of being content with one stable dude to fukk. Odds are GREATLY not in your favor with a high body count. Not always but....once a hoe...you know the rest.

:yeshrug:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
If a woman avg. 2 men a year from 18 to 25 she would hit a body count of 16.

Most of yall dudes are NOT gonna marry some pure virgin.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That is that white boy body count bullshyt.
that has nuffin to do with their virtue talk.
All cause white boys soft John and don't make real relationship.

As long as a black woman has her virtue intact.
You should not be worried about who she fukked before you.
Unless she is a non committal with no virtue and you supposed to have game to recognize all that anyway.
So, if she does not have her virtue.
you know she is a non-committal type.

Art Barr

Treat sex like its the same thing as eating chips and mention virtue in the same sentence brehs.

Humans are worse than wild animals when it comes to sex. Men and women who devalue sex as if it is some meanigless act are all worthless.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
only cats that aint (time stamped)
his chicks p*ssy worrie about such things.
insecure ass nikkas are afraid that their
ole lady longs to have that nikka that
time stamped that p*ssy 5-10 years
back in the crack of her ass again.
tragic......tragic!
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Treat sex like its the same thing as eating chips and mention virtue in the same sentence brehs.

Humans are worse than wild animals when it comes to sex. Men and women who devalue sex as if it is some meanigless act are all worthless.

What chu mean by this in relation to my post.
Explain these comments, you made breh.

What chu mean?

Art Barr

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Simple to me: People are free to do what they want but what they do speaks to their value system. I didn't want a wife that treated sex as no big deal. I didn't want a wife that was willing to let random men inside her. I know feminists like to think that being active with lots of guys is empowering but from most guys' perspective (especially teens and early 20s when I was last single), you're a notch on the wall, a memory to jerk off too, something to dap your nikkas up about. Every man knows the feeling of seeing an ex with another man and being like :shaq: I had my dikk down her throat and her back bent over. I'ma be real: I didn't want a wife with a bunch of nikkas reminiscing about her or giving that look when she came through. And again, I wanted a woman that thought the same way about sex as I did. Now I wasn't too judgemental because I had a hoeing stage and I wasn't trying to be hardcore about numbers but there is a point of no return, especially when you're young so even the 'past' wasn't that long ago. Luckily I found a woman that checked those boxes for me