why are we as men so obsessed with a woman's body count

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
I didn't really stop to think about this, but it would bother me considering I had a period in my life when I was basically celibate.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Part of it is ego and part of it is basic logic/self-preservation. Like it or not a lot of guys view women as a prize. Every body getting a piece of it diminishes the value of that prize and in turn his accomplishment in getting her. No dude wants to put feelings and effort and energy into wifing a chick that every one else has run through with ease. The more partners, the higher the chance of disease and baggage and drama. All of that doesn't stop hoes from getting wifed everyday so :yeshrug:.

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
It depends on the person's age. Yes body count does matter to me, and I'm a girl. I don't want to be with a heaux. Promiscuity shows me that the person will be more likely to cheat, detached and the sex will probably be meaningless to them. I don't want that. The number of people he has slept with without using condoms is important as well. If it's more than 0 (and he has never been married), I'm going to have an issue with that. :queen:

Agreed :salute:

Mugenight

B3-3vil-2-3vil
Daps
I just dont ask questions i know im not going to get a real answer to

Not getting a real answer pretty much means not being honest which in itself is a problem when it comes to relationships.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Not getting a real answer pretty much means not being honest which in itself a problem when it comes to relationships.
True

But i wouldnt want the answer anyway. If i find out thats one thing, but im not gonna put myself in that situation when 2/3 answers would either be a lie or some shyt i dont want to hear

Mugenight

B3-3vil-2-3vil
Daps
True

But i wouldnt want the answer anyway. If i find out thats one thing, but im not gonna put myself in that situation when 2/3 answers would either be a lie or some shyt i dont want to hear

Understandable

But I'd want the answer

I look at it like this if this person can't be honest this then there will inevitability be other things this person won't be honest about which might or might not lead to issues.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I'm 29 and single

I date chicks ranging from 24-30 right now

I assume all women I meet have high body counts, esp the ones in my age range.

Most women give me the p*ssy hella quick, and I'd be dumb to assume they didn't for the last 15+ men that tried to woo them like I did.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Understandable

But I'd want the answer

I look at it like this if this person can't be honest this then there will inevitability be other things this person won't be honest about which might or might not lead to issues.
True but there are other ways to tell if a person is honest or not.

Sometimes a lie can be to protect someone else instead of themselves.

I can find out how honest or a womans heart just by being in a relationship with them for a significant amount of time.

My ex was a lot of things but she wasnt a liar and i got to that conclusion overtime. In favt, she would lie NOT to make me get to comfortable/cocky

Where we failed is communicating, she over-valued herself, and the fact she had little to know ambition in life but to be a stay at home wife.

Once i put her on the path of becoming a pretty good wife, she resented it and overvalued herself. Im not the type to play that shyt so i bounced

Mugenight

B3-3vil-2-3vil
Daps
True but there are other ways to tell if a person is honest or not.

Sometimes a lie can be to protect someone else instead of themselves.

I can find out how honest or a womans heart just by being in a relationship with them for a significant amount of time.

My ex was a lot of things but she wasnt a liar and i got to that conclusion overtime. In favt, she would lie NOT to make me get to comfortable/cocky

Where we failed is communicating, she over-valued herself, and the fact she had little to know ambition in life but to be a stay at home wife.

Once i put her on the path of becoming a pretty good wife, she resented it and overvalued herself. Im not the type to play that shyt so i bounced

Fair Enough.