why are we as men so obsessed with a woman's body count

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I would be more concerned about how her past relationships ended than the body count myself.

That and if we going to be fukking continuously, I need to know if she's clean. 'cause I don't want to deal with disease or dudes creeping up on me when I get comfortable with you and let my guard down.

I don't ever do that body count shyt with chicks and I sorta hate it when they do with me 'cause while they give me varying answers or hit me with that "You First" :queen: and I TELL UM......:beli: Most chicks don't want to hear the confessions of a single, honest Tomcat who ain't in a particular rush to get hitched and that's when the problems/allegations/suspicion creeps up or gets created for convenience.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It depends on the girl, a lot of driven/successful chicks are lowkey sex/love addicts and serial dates. They don't come off as whores tho in a natural setting and they usually get wifed up lol.
word chicks with PHDs and shyt lol
met a couple like that, couldnt tell at first but if u actually talk to them they expose themselves
but that might be the exception to where i could think about excepting it because they are discrete wit it

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll put it like this, it doesn't matter until she starts giving me sign's that it should matter.

I'm sure I'll ask any chick I'm with one day because why not, if we getting to know each other then its bound to come up at some point.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
I'll put it like this, it doesn't matter until she starts giving me sign's that it should matter.

I'm sure I'll ask any chick I'm with one day because why not, if we getting to know each other then its bound to come up at some point.

There the ones that usually/ should bring it up first if she's feeling like your number one.

I've never asked, just asked back if I care.

Can't be locking down a poor decision making, potential std risk that x number of men refused to lock down before me.

None of the 25 nikkas wifed her, and there was a reason why..

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Women can do watever they want with their bodies. But I have a right to decide if I wanna smash, date, wife etc based on my preferences. Im not a dude that hopped from chick to chick so I dont expect the chick im with to do that either. It comes down to what ur into. I carry myself a certain way. Ur woman is a reflection and representation of u. Im only speaking in long term. But if u tryna just smash u should just be cautious when it comes to body count and safety.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Women can do watever they want with their bodies. But I have a right to decide if I wanna smash, date, wife etc based on my preferences. Im not a dude that hopped from chick to chick so I dont expect the chick im with to do that either. It comes down to what ur into. I carry myself a certain way. Ur woman is a reflection and representation of u. Im only speaking in long term. But if u tryna just smash u should just be cautious when it comes to body count and safety.
word i feel like if she been with mad dudes we dont share the same values
that being so we arent right for each other

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
these are the same men who don't even want to deal with women who won't fukk after a few dates.

:pachaha:
Not me I love when a woman makes me wait. If a bytch let's me fukk within a month of meeting her, I will be placing her in the side piece category:francis:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I've passed on chicks with high body counts. Was messing with a big booty chick from the bronx. Had her in her panties and she asked me the body count. I deflected. She said she had 12. I put my pants on and left. fukk I look like?
12 is alot?
maybe for wifing but smashing :what:
yall are weirdos too why have these convos right before u smash