why are we as men so obsessed with a woman's body count

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This.

Funny thing is that the whole concept is paradoxal as fck.

I said to my girl he other day that I would not like a girl with high body count. She said it was kinda machist. But I said any individual could think this same thing. Not only men. She proceed saying that she wasnt virgin when we meet up lol.

I had to take this L. At the end of the day when i was single I was this ladiesman wannabe, so I just took the L and kept :mjcry: on the inside.

sounds like simp shyt. but :yeshrug: I couldn't be that hypocrite.
How old was she when y'all met? How old is she now?

Oh and your girl got a high body count. If she didn't she wouldn't care and would agree with you. :francis:

4fossa

All Star
Daps
How old was she when y'all met? How old is she now?

Oh and your girl got a high body count. If she didn't she wouldn't care and would agree with you. :francis:

My girl was with the same guy for 10 years. I obviously have pulled more girls since I was single since like ever. the problem actuallly was that the way I said sounded like I was after a virgin girl lol. Wich was never true on the first place.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm just here because it's a topic, it was made, and I'm bored.

oh and hi cinny

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who knows man...modern women basically just try dikk out and settle down and marry some simp with a decent job in their 30s....then cheat on him, because they really dont like him like that

thats why im happy i got a personality....because if youre a bore in 2016....youre sharing yo bytch ...period....

MWinn

Pro
Daps
:rudy: Where did you come up with that info. My body count is way less than 15. Less than 10 as a matter of fact I can count on one hand.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
:russ:

Posters have a girl walk up and say, "I think you're cute. Want to chill sometime?"

And immediately go into...

giphy.gif

These days you got to....I met a woman at a bar that was dtf within 14 minutes...I was scared as fuuukk...all I could think of is the potential stds and the amount of guys that ran through her lol. I have watch enough amateur open to know their are guys carelessly fuking tons of random women raw and these same women are carelessly fkn other dudes to not just want an easy ass promiscuous woman.

Marriage is one of the most important decision one can make in life. It can literally break all the right choices you have made. Lol why should I do that to a woman 25 plus guys didn't keep or find her worthy :mjlol:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These days you got to....I met a woman at a bar that was dtf within 14 minutes...I was scared as fuuukk...all I could think of is the potential stds and the amount of guys that ran through her lol. I have watch enough amateur open to know their are guys carelessly fuking tons of random women raw and these same women are carelessly fkn other dudes to not just want an easy ass promiscuous woman.

Marriage is one of the most important decision one can make in life. It can literally break all the right choices you have made. Lol why should I do that to a woman 25 plus guys didn't keep or find her worthy :mjlol:
Obviously, because of the bolded... you wouldnt marry her. Correct?

I'm part of #GMB anyway. So I couldnt give a flying 747 fukk less about some bar slut.

:yeshrug:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Obviously, because of the bolded... you wouldnt marry her. Correct?

I'm part of #GMB anyway. So I couldnt give a flying 747 fukk less about some bar slut.

:yeshrug:

I didn't smash...I got too scared..her filling me up was good enough action for me.

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Is this a coli thing? Surprisingly I've never had a guy ask me the number of men that I have slept with.

Also do you guys think men with high body counts should require or want women with low body counts???

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Is this a coli thing? Surprisingly I've never had a guy ask me the number of men that I have slept with.

Also do you guys think men with high body counts should require or want women with low body counts???

A woman with a low body count will easily want a man with a high body count. For a man to have a high body count and sleep with woman That's he desires, he needs to either have looks, lots of money and power and personality. A lot of these require work...it doesn't take much work for a woman to have a high body count.