Women always know which kids are theirs
Men do not
Men want to know womens bodycount to make sure them kids gonna be his
/thread

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
I personally never ask because...

1. If I'm just trying to fukk, it doesn't make a difference to me & if she's letting me fukk without commitment, I'm not dumb enough to think that she hasn't let other guys in. I usually assume the number is high with every girl.

2. If I'm lookin to wife the girl, then no matter what number she says, it would probably seem too high for me regardless. If I really like someone, I don't wanna think about how many others have fukked her. We like to believe there are women out there in their 20s & 30s who have only had 2 partners, but that is simply not the case.

3. The odds that you're getting an honest answer is slim anyways. Most people lie about it (especially women) & there's absolutely no way to find out the truth, so why put yourself in a position to be skeptical.

4. Whether a number is high or not is subjective. 4 partners could be high to someone. Just depends on the person/background/etc. There is no universal hoe cutoff number. Some guys might think a girl is a hoe if she fukked 20 guys, some might think she's a hoe at 6.

SlimOG

Pro
Daps
word i feel like if she been with mad dudes we dont share the same values
that being so we arent right for each other
Yo I feel like this a women can fukk whoever she wants but she should never walk in a room and say everyman in the room has had her be more selective.a woman's reputation is very ruined.