why are we as men so obsessed with a woman's body count

Chef

All Star
Daps
I'm going to get called a simp but if you're shaming a chick but trying to add +1 to her body count, you can't be petty.:pachaha:

Just stay strapped out here at all cost.:ufdup:[\spoiler]

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I haven't slept with over 15 guys. :troll:

Even still, I have friends that have. It doesn't make them easy.

Now sleeping with 15 different guys during the same time frame is different.

:patrice:

How old are these friends? Because if they're 21 and below, then that's a bit much. That's 15 different DNA samples for a chick that's barely a full grown adult.

And I'm not even one of those dudes that's crazy about this type of thing.

Peace

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I've passed on chicks with high body counts. Was messing with a big booty chick from the bronx. Had her in her panties and she asked me the body count. I deflected. She said she had 12. I put my pants on and left. fukk I look like?

Was this a potential relationship or just a smash and dash? :leostare:

Peace

Giselle

Daps
It depends on the person's age. Yes body count does matter to me, and I'm a girl. I don't want to be with a heaux. Promiscuity shows me that the person will be more likely to cheat, detached and the sex will probably be meaningless to them. I don't want that. The number of people he has slept with without using condoms is important as well. If it's more than 0 (and he has never been married), I'm going to have an issue with that. :queen:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leostare:

it aint a broad walking around with a body count lower than 15

does that make her a run thru?:ohhh:

are we insecure for caring and not wanting to fukk with her? :scust:

doesn't necessarily mean her c00chie is le garbage :ehh:
in fact it might be :feedme:

i used to think exactly like this....

UNTIL

i married a chick that atleast a dozen nikkas i know or know of smashed my wife...all before me...but still....:stopitslime:

from now on...im doing background checks...

you do how you want breh....

me? never again breh

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
:patrice:

How old are these friends? Because if they're 21 and below, then that's a bit much. That's 15 different DNA samples for a chick that's barely a full grown adult.

And I'm not even one of those dudes that's crazy about this type of thing.

Peace

Nah. All of my friends are in my age range 25-30.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Is this a coli thing? Surprisingly I've never had a guy ask me the number of men that I have slept with.

Also do you guys think men with high body counts should require or want women with low body counts???
This is absolutely NOT just a coli thing unfortunately. I've heard this shyt back when I was in high school and the internet was basically AOL. Dudes ask, definitely care about that number, and judge women on it because like others have said, it's easier for women to get that number up.

Mugenight

B3-3vil-2-3vil
Daps
Stop asking questions you already know the answer to op if you want to wife a chick with a high body count that's your prerogative.

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I see some men being fake obsessed with this. They pretend for the culture but most don't care. Also the few that seem to care the most aren't in the body count themselves.

Otherwise, unless it's an extreme number I don't see dudes losing sleep over this.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I personally would've never wife a thot(or former thots). It's not the number itself, it's the baggage that come with it and how it depicts her self - value. You can tell of this by the way she reacts to certain conversations dancing around the topic of promiscuity.

It also makes me question exactly why she wants to choose me to give up the ring and why hasn't the previous 100+ nikkas that dikked her down done the same.

Last edited:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If 15 different penises entered my girl she ain't my girl NO MO! That's 15 fukkING dikkS! 15 dikkS WHO HAVE BEEN IN OTHER VAGINAS AND ANUSES AND WHATEVER ELSE. fukk NO.

If you got more than 5 body count deuces. Most likely means that you have no self control, don't value your body nor sex, and you just give in to sexual impulses. Can't be wifing no chicks that don't have the self discipline and self control to not open their legs when they horny to a random nikka. She gon cheat on your ass if that's the case.
women with less then 5 bodies are pretty much extinct :russ: