Why Are Some Black People Uncomfortable Voting for Kamala Harris?

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
You know most black people voted Dem long before Obama right :skip: Hillary got 89% of the black vote and Kerry got about the same

There's no reason to think Kamala is going to do worse than them. Loud black Republicans online are a minority.

Turnout is a different story and is hard to predict :yeshrug: but it's hard to see Kamala doing worse than Hillary
I don’t think she’ll beat Hillary numbers at this time. 70% at best. Now when I hear actual policy changes that are BELIEVABLE I’ll change my tune. As of now still the same ol dems.
the fukk are you even talking about?

:gucci:
She hasn’t said anything earth shaking. Most of these cats are just cheerleading bc they hate Trump. We need to demand tangibles while there’s still time. Dems been using the black vote without delivery for years. shes running on being a woman of color that’s it

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
70% at best black people ain’t fkn with her like barack

Biden got around 88-89% of the black vote in 2020. Hillary got around 89% in 2016. So you're saying Kamala will do significantly worse with black people than both? She's gonna get a smaller percentage of any democrat presidential candidate in our lifetime? I'll donate $1000 to any charity you want if that happens.

Daps
no enthusiasm? look at the polls. look at her fundraising. she literally broke a fundraising record, raising more in a week than hillary raised during her entire campaign, and she hasn’t even been officially nominated.

the fukk are you even talking about?

:gucci:
She got what $200 million in less than a week? A Coli FBA breh could get $600M in 6 Days from 6 record breaking Zoom calls. The enthusiasm really isn't there:troll:

Daps
I don’t think she’ll beat Hillary numbers at this time. 70% at best. Now when I hear actual policy changes that are BELIEVABLE I’ll change my tune. As of now still the same ol dems.

She hasn’t said anything earth shaking. Most of these cats are just cheerleading bc they hate Trump. We need to demand tangibles while there’s still time. Dems been using the black vote without delivery for years. shes running on being a woman of color that’s it
i don’t give a fukk about tangibles or any of that smart dumb keyboard militant goofiness.

trump, with the backing of billionaires and thousands of devout adherents, is poised to become an american fuhrer. he’s on the cusp of reshaping this nation into an authoritarian ethnostate and rendering black america obselete. the concentration camps he intends to setup across the country will also house millions of black americans whose citizenship will be revoked. police departments will become his federal death squads, empowered to target black men, women and children with full and unmitigated prejudice.

fukk tangibles. let’s keep this monster out of office.

:unimpressed:

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
Biden got around 88-89% of the black vote in 2020. Hillary got around 89% in 2016. So you're saying Kamala will do significantly worse with black people than both? She's gonna get a smaller percentage of any democrat presidential candidate in our lifetime? I'll donate $1000 to any charity you want if that happens.
I do think she’ll do worse yes. Save your money bud.

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
i don’t give a fukk about tangibles or any of that smart dumb keyboard militant goofiness.

trump, with the backing of billionaires and thousands of devout adherents, is poised to become an american fuhrer. he’s on the cusp of reshaping this nation into an authoritarian ethnostate and rendering black america obselete. the concentration camps he intends to setup across the country will also house millions of black americans whose citizenship will be revoked. police departments will become his federal death squads, empowered to target black men, women and children with full and unmitigated prejudice.

fukk tangibles. let’s keep this monster out of office.

:unimpressed:
U couldn’t help but use the hitler reference could u lol. She needs to show policy to get my vote. I sick of the boogie man scare tactics it’s not working on this black man again.
Dems lost A LOT of respect they use our vote and when it’s done they disappear. Not saying rethugs are any better but I’m literally demanding more for my vote.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
plainly, we don't believe she has the cultural alignment to ensure we're not getting fukked over in those halls of power. also, it's far earier to be let down by someone you expect to let you down - white anglo saxon males, than to have a "black" woman let you down. afterall, our mommas are black, and how devastating it would be if momma sold you out. :whew: BARZ!