Why Are Modern Women So Miserable Compared To Men?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Women value themselves instrinsically, men through our accomplishments and values.
Actually, no. Men value women 'intrinsically,' for beauty. Women do try to better themselves (education, profession ), but tbh men don't care. :ld:

if ur a woman loo andking for protection or to be treated with courtesy i feel bad for u bc the only men who do it are older. And if u think Millenials dont give a fukk Gen Z gives NO fukkS
Not true. I had some generation z's helping me with my bags, one nuyorican, one black. I thanked them kindly and nobody tried to holla, so an asexual experience. They just responded to my respectable woman vibe. :ld:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
And for the ones bringing up “b bbb but men are miserable too!”:damn:

That’s no shocker. There has always been miserable men bc men have historically had higher highs and lower lows than women. We play a high stakes game so ofcourse u’ll have miserable men. We have more to lose. This hasnt always been the case with women.

Plus like I mentioned most miserable men either isolate into echo chambers (like yall say thecoli is), go incel, or internalise it then blow up violently. And even alot of these men will atleast be cordial.

The reason I brought this up is bc historically women were never this bitter and miserable as a whole across the board. They had cheery dispostions and were more trusting/more feminine and less combative. The positive energy I get from older married women in day to day interactions is a lot more positive with younger women. Matter fact the only time I seen a woman say “thank you” to any man has ALWAYS been an older married woman.

Im talking more so bitter as in a constant state of having a chip on ur shoulder in day to day life. Work, school, in public etc.

It’s even worse when you see a young 19 year old prettt girl walking around like:birdman: the fukk u are so bitter about? Ur the best ur ever gonna
look and have the most options for dating. U should be living ur best life not walking around with the disposition of a jilted 40’year old single mother who lives on govt assistance.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Actually, no. Men value women 'intrinsically,' for beauty. Women do try to better themselves (education, profession ), but tbh men don't care. :ld:

Not true. I had some generation z's helping me with my bags, one nuyorican, one black. I thanked them kindly and nobody tried to holla, so an asexual experience. They just responded to my respectable woman vibe. :ld:
Its probably ur energy, I can always feel the energy before a woman even talks. I always find myself smiling more around them and helping women out like that.

Most these girls aint like that:francis: so they get what they get.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
not smiling & scowling at someone aren't synonymous
:patrice:They kinda are, tho. I myself as a bw feel some kinda way encountering fellow bw on the street . We be so mad. In everyday life, bw legit 'dont like me' bc i be HAPPY. That's my default.

Imo, we all have our responsibilities in this world. Men fight to protect the hearth and the women are pleasant but competent. When you as a woman walk around UNpleasant, you're breaking the social contract. IMO. :hubie:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
To be honest with you breh, I really don’t know.

I’ve been married for a long time and women back when I was dating are completely different than they are today.

If I was in my early 30s today, knowing what I know now, I would make sure that my wife is from a long line of successful, stable two parent households.

Like, her parents, grandparents, and even great grand parents all had long, stable marriages.

That’s the only way I could trust that she really understands the value of marriage and having a stable family.

If you want a black wife that grew up like that, you’re probably going to have to look in the African or Caribbean communities or in the black church.

But in dealing with women like that, you gotta be on the same type of time completely or the whole family gone be on your head.

These other bytches out here grimey today, looking to come up off whatever nikka is dumb enough to fall for their bullshyt long enough for them to put him in a trick bag.

Stay safe breh, good luck.
Rep. I agree. If it were up to me, men and women wouldn’t work for the first 40 years of their life. I’d mandate that humans enjoy their youth and explore all the worlds offerings before 40 and then slow down and work from 40 until the day that you no longer breathe.

If that were the case, I’d guarantee that most people would not be miserable after 40 because they would have lived life they way they wanted to.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

nah we are respectable. We just don’t let ppl run game on us.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
women get almost stripped totally of their self-esteem/ego as soon as they are self aware.

Then they're bombarded with the narrative of not being good enough.

Not pretty enough
Not tall enough
Not short enough
Wrong hair
wrong skin color
Wrong weight
etc
and they won't be accepted as a peer or good enough for a relationship marriage.

And they're bombarded by this narrative daily to the point where it's hardly talked about by society. It's normal. The way things are.

then they're given "solutions" to these problems in the form of beautification products.

Basically, it's all a trick of advertising to sell shyt.

Create a problem, sell a solution.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Because most women can’t reliably depend on men for support anymore.

Men are happier because most women can’t really depend on men for financial support.

Majority of single women in America are poor, faking it, or barely making it.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No surprise that you're cuffed. :wow:

Your man is blessed to have you :mjcry: