Why Are Modern Women So Miserable Compared To Men?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Women play the game but they don't play it wisely. It's like someone who peaks in high school vs someone who works hard and gets on later in life through their own talents and efforts as opposed to everyone bending over backwards for you because of what you are. Women are born, men are made. Women value themselves instrinsically, men through our accomplishments and values.

:wow:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
:patrice:They kinda are, tho. I myself as a bw feel some kinda way encountering fellow bw on the street . We be so mad. In everyday life, bw legit 'dont like me' bc i be HAPPY. That's my default.

Imo, we all have our responsibilities in this world. Men fight to protect the hearth and the women are pleasant but competent. When you as a woman walk around UNpleasant, you're breaking the social contract. IMO. :hubie:

Refreshing to see a woman break it down, in these words

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Rep. I agree. If it were up to me, men and women wouldn’t work for the first 40 years of their life. I’d mandate that humans enjoy their youth and explore all the worlds offerings before 40 and then slow down and work from 40 until the day that you no longer breathe.

If that were the case, I’d guarantee that most people would not be miserable after 40 because they would have lived life they way they wanted to.

:leon:

That would make a lot of politicians pissed off, but I agree.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
:leon:

That would make a lot of politicians pissed off, but I agree.
Indeed it would but imagine a society that implores young people to enjoy youth and health and the productivity that would be the result of an experienced society.

Of course this idea is berthed from a biological perspective without consideration of any economics.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Indeed it would but imagine a society that implores young people to enjoy youth and health and the productivity that would be the result of an experienced society.

Of course this idea is berthed from a biological perspective without consideration of any economics.

We could reach that, with basic income.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
We could reach that, with basic income.
Good idea. The premise would work something like this.

Ages 0 to 39 get to live on a basic income.
Ages 40 to death have to work for income at a liveable wage dependent on capacity.
Everyone age 40 and up is grandfathered into a hybrid system sustained by basic income and work with sustainable livable wages.

Lol of course some fukkers would want to commit that before 40 so they don’t have to work.