Why Are Modern Women So Miserable Compared To Men?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Reality v Expectations along with Denial and Delusion.

Those types of chicks are making it bad for the rest of us who aren’t promoting the “bitter bytch” agenda- it’s to the point where dudes that I link with atw are actually thankful that I’m nice to them or can hold a decent conversation that doesn’t spiral into why I “hate men” . Fukkin sad that the negative women and bland broad babble represent the majority - triggered by their baggage and relationship woes. Dudes asking me why I don’t carry hate against men or if I look out or try to help; they think I have an agenda or expecting something in return. I don’t expect anything- if I see a person struggling or dealing with issues; I’m extending the help -I believe in the energy you put out there is what you get back. Those females that you describe have become the norm rather than the outliers. The result of their unchecked egos and false sense of entitlement also bc dudes think that’s the best they can do with the type of women they interact with . Imma just drop this right here and wait to be labeled a “pick me” - there’s posters on here that complain about me not complaining about relationship issues or problems that I don’t have with men.
:deadmanny:
:francis::snoop:
I agree with this snippet below.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I heard single women at my old job said there tired of being in the work force and want a man to take care of them yet their still single at 35 & refuse to settle:mjlol: they gone have to work till they die.

They were also the most bitter:francis:

That’s their problem. They marched the streets for equality

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Modern life sucks. Were all miserable but men internalise their struggles so more time you won't know about it.

And yes equality has made women and men competitors for the same jobs and opportunities so women are out here grinding with the men and realising maybe the maternal life at home looking after the kids was not as bad as they thought.

I mean they will be always be miserable anyway whether married or unmarried, employed or housewife they will find a way to be miserable.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
It's not just women. Everybody is bitter, mostly because in a world that is becoming more polarizing with social media, you can literally put yourself in an echo chamber and surround yourself with content that fits your view of the world. It's hard to realize something is off when your narrative has you as the victim in the story but are unwilling to communicate or take responsibility with the healthy power they do have.

Now you got people who work harder for public victory and image than private victory and self love. People fall in love with the image, not the person or the work it took to get there.

Whole generation of people who feel they deserve the best from others but don't have much to offer beyond the image.

TheCPA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Montreal, Canada
Simple answer is they have too much expectations compare to what they're really worth on the market, this delusion is even worst for professional women who think they deserved everything cause they have a degree and a job. They expect to date a top tier man while they're are far from that category, and they expect the man to be a feminist and treat them equally at the same time. The society have been feeding them lies about their potential and pool of choices on the market and some of them have a hard times to corpse with reality. Women who understood that are usually not frustrated and are mostly happy married women with a stable and prosper life.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
women are not naturally wired to seek out & conquer challenges

they want to equal men but find themselves drained because their neurobiology isn't wired for the grind

it's testosterone that makes men wage war & climb the hierarchy we find joy in antagonism

women trying to frontline like men & men who want to be carried like women is some fukked up out of balance shyte

motherfukkers biology is screwed & they were raised against natural principle

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
They really thought being a man was so much easier compared to a woman’s life and found out the hard way:dead:

that penis envy is real

women are not naturally wired to seek out & conquer challenges

they want to equal men but find themselves drained because their neurobiology isn't wired for the grind

it's testosterone that makes men wage war & climb the hierarchy we find joy in antagonism

women trying to frontline like men & men who want to be carried like women is some fukked up out of balance shyte

motherfukkers biology is screwed & they were raised against natural principle

/thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being a man isn't easy as they think, especially when you aren't wired to work that way in the 1st place. The stress of being a man aint no joke, but they'll make excuses as to why it's even more stressful to be a woman.

It leaves a void, most will go to their grave holding on the imagine of happiness but being lonely or feeling empty on the inside.

Women are scared to be women because they feel like it's degrading.

Last edited:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
I heard single women at my old job said there tired of being in the work force and want a man to take care of them yet their still single at 35 & refuse to settle:mjlol: they gone have to work till they die.

They were also the most bitter:francis:

These women 35 and above are usually the same women who spent their college years or their 20s partying and fukking and thought that everything will work out at 30 with marriage and a family and now 35 and even 45 they realizing their choices in life in men has landed them in no man land

And don’t be a 35 or 40 year old woman with kids then finding a man who even make $40,000 a year will be hard to find