Why Are Modern Women So Miserable Compared To Men?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I would say lack of accountability these days

most are mad at the world for basic shyt but refuse to take responsibility for anything that happens.

Not everything is your fault but none of it is everyone else’s fault or problem... most men know that.

Most men also don’t expect to be coddled or think they “deserve” anything... shyt even I said growing up “No one gives af about a grown mans problems”.

And then, women expect other men to put up with their miserableness... to want to be around that. No ma’am...
I agree with you on the fact women in greater masses these days can't hold themselves accountable.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Social media is also a huge part of this.

Everyone is always comparing themselves to other people - especially women. Not even looks wise, but even on Twitter there is a subtle yet draining need to always be in the know, on your toes, and immune to criticism.

At the end of the day there really isn’t a strong community for women. Disregarding professional groups. Unless a woman comes from a strong friend group - she will be lacking in that regard. This is also true for men, but I believe it affects women more because of the societal constraints placed on them to freely interact with each other.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
They care too much about what others think. Another poster said it, it’s from their upbringing unfortunately.

They have also normalized conflict, drama (whether it’s geared toward them or someone else) - just check their media, source of entertainment. We have sports, videogames, cars etc built around having a good time.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
The western ideas span over a lot of the globe.

most people rather get a dopamine hit after their 8hr shift than putting in hours of work on self.

Intimacy is difficult because it involves being naked, accountable, and showing up to be the person you claim to be. But most navigate life like an interview, highlighting their best sides and hiding their bad sides

:wow: Nuff said.

There are studies that show countries that embrace a "western" mentality end up depressed with a slew of medical issues:wow:

That last sentence is just :wow:

Vulnerability is a real issue these days, but that could be it's own topic :wow:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Because the bigger your titties/ass/eyes/lips etc are the more women dislike you and no real sisterhood can come from that type of energy

We need each other we are each others vital support network.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
:wow: Nuff said.

There are studies that show countries that embrace a "western" mentality end up depressed with a slew of medical issues:wow:

That last sentence is just :wow:

Vulnerability is a real issue these days, but that could be it's own topic :wow:
Haha you feel me. NOBODY wants to be vulnerable. Hell, I just took an L on a nearly 5 year relationship cuz neither one wanted to be vulnerable. :snoop:

I ddin't want to tell her I was hurt by things she was doing and felt neglected cuz I thought it would make me look weak. Instead it started to bubble over as anger.

She didn't want to say she was depressed, unhappy with herself, lost, and ashamed she wasn't present. She just drowned herself in escaping into social media and youtube and shut down

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Because women are women deep down, and the modern culture goes against their natural instincts and roles as women..they want to be housewives and taken care of, not out there grinding on contruction sites like men to earn a few dollars.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Reality v Expectations along with Denial and Delusion.

Those types of chicks are making it bad for the rest of us who aren’t promoting the “bitter bytch” agenda- it’s to the point where dudes that I link with atw are actually thankful that I’m nice to them or can hold a decent conversation that doesn’t spiral into why I “hate men” . Fukkin sad that the negative women and bland broad babble represent the majority - triggered by their baggage and relationship woes. Dudes asking me why I don’t carry hate against men or if I look out or try to help; they think I have an agenda or expecting something in return. I don’t expect anything- if I see a person struggling or dealing with issues; I’m extending the help -I believe in the energy you put out there is what you get back. Those females that you describe have become the norm rather than the outliers. The result of their unchecked egos and false sense of entitlement also bc dudes think that’s the best they can do with the type of women they interact with . Imma just drop this right here and wait to be labeled a “pick me” - there’s posters on here that complain about me not complaining about relationship issues or problems that I don’t have with men.
:deadmanny:
:francis::snoop:
I agree with this snippet below.

My thread from yesterday triggered too many people.

@Hennessypapi you stay on point. Notice the brehettes that dodged this thread.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
People aren't going to like this but it is rooted in how we are developed.

When you approach a situation with the belief that other people owe you something, you're going to get bitter and frustrated when it is not delivered. When it is delivered, you're going to see it as an entitlement which will prevent you from being thankful.

Women play the game on easy mode for the first 18 years of their life. Most men grow up in a competitive environment which allows them to draw the connection between their ability and the results.

Well said!

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I know you don't 'believe' in astrology, but in it, Saturn represents both the father and restrictions/ boundaries. When i look at modern women, all i see is an unmodulated Saturn= feminism took away sexual boundaries, professional restrictions AND DADDIES, thus they have daddy issues while both striving for and abhoring "mens roles."

Im sure you could look at the most strident feminists' charts and find unresolved Saturn issues. But typically, the way astrology works, if you have an issue like that in your chart, if you neglect to address it, it will address you. :ufdup:

The only fix i can see, as one who specializes in 'fixing broken charts', would be some external (to them) force imposing that Saturn energy on them. Kevin Samuels approach is perfect in that sense, informing women that daddy- like protection and provision is possible, but only by following a certain set of rules/ restrictions. :obama:

Edit, under the same umbrella of restrictions and boundaries, Saturn also rules time (ie, "Father Time"), a concept many modern women have trouble understanding. :francis:

90 percent Of black feminist I ever known or observed either had absent fathers or their mothers ran the show.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
They're the weaker sex..

shyt everytime they leave their home it's a high risk they could get kidnapped and raped easily.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Some have become totally materialistic and lost all faith in real spirituality.

They are completely controlled by the media.

They try to buy their happiness instead of doing the real self/spiritual work required to achieve inner peace.

It’s not going to get any better.

They’re broken and the worst part is the media has now made them believe that they’re special, so they think their shyt really don’t stink.

They don’t realize that the only reason women are being pushed so hard today is because marketers have learned that they’re the only idiots that put every dime they earn right back into the economy.

They're by far the most loyal customers any company can dream for.

Go find a wife overseas if you don’t already have one.

Yep. Any women excessively materialistic, is :scust:

Thats why birthrates the lowest its ever been. That's nature's way of twlling that their actions is detrimental to humanity as a whole.