Why Are Modern Women So Miserable Compared To Men?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:manny: I’m trying to save them years of headaches.

Some nikkas need to be around that unstable female energy cause that’s what they’re used to and got a little in them too.
What do you suggest for early 30 year old brehs to find a wife

The gmb life is not sustainable after 40

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Reality v Expectations along with Denial and Delusion.

Those types of chicks are making it bad for the rest of us who aren’t promoting the “bitter bytch” agenda- it’s to the point where dudes that I link with atw are actually thankful that I’m nice to them or can hold a decent conversation that doesn’t spiral into why I “hate men” . Fukkin sad that the negative women and bland broad babble represent the majority - triggered by their baggage and relationship woes. Dudes asking me why I don’t carry hate against men or if I look out or try to help; they think I have an agenda or expecting something in return. I don’t expect anything- if I see a person struggling or dealing with issues; I’m extending the help -I believe in the energy you put out there is what you get back. Those females that you describe have become the norm rather than the outliers. The result of their unchecked egos and false sense of entitlement also bc dudes think that’s the best they can do with the type of women they interact with . Imma just drop this right here and wait to be labeled a “pick me” - there’s posters on here that complain about me not complaining about relationship issues or problems that I don’t have with men.
:deadmanny:
:francis::snoop:
I agree with this snippet below.

D'Nieka be preaching. Gonna be a lot a lonely peeps unless they get themselves in order mentally.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
People aren't going to like this but it is rooted in how we are developed.

When you approach a situation with the belief that other people owe you something, you're going to get bitter and frustrated when it is not delivered. When it is delivered, you're going to see it as an entitlement which will prevent you from being thankful.

Women play the game on easy mode for the first 18 years of their life. Most men grow up in a competitive environment which allows them to draw the connection between their ability and the results.

That’s facts. The better you look the easier the game.

Only difficult part is picking the right partner / lifestyle she wants to have.

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
What do you suggest for early 30 year old brehs to find a wife

The gmb life is not sustainable after 40

To be honest with you breh, I really don’t know.

I’ve been married for a long time and women back when I was dating are completely different than they are today.

If I was in my early 30s today, knowing what I know now, I would make sure that my wife is from a long line of successful, stable two parent households.

Like, her parents, grandparents, and even great grand parents all had long, stable marriages.

That’s the only way I could trust that she really understands the value of marriage and having a stable family.

If you want a black wife that grew up like that, you’re probably going to have to look in the African or Caribbean communities or in the black church.

But in dealing with women like that, you gotta be on the same type of time completely or the whole family gone be on your head.

These other bytches out here grimey today, looking to come up off whatever nikka is dumb enough to fall for their bullshyt long enough for them to put him in a trick bag.

Stay safe breh, good luck.

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I’ve even been told I shouldnt expect a courtesy thank you if I opened the door for these bitter hoes
That's fukked up. Men have been offering me these courtesies since my late teens. 20 odd yrs later, Im still surprised and thankful like its the first time. Like, ':krs: wow, men do stuff for me for no reason! That's what's up. :myman:'

So if nobody told you, THANK YOU, you big strong man, for saving us from those door monsters. :wub: Not even being sarcastic, public doors are filthy. :scusthov:

so u see someone is having a bad day and instead of asking what is wrong u demand they smile?
:what: But why you can't smile? Is it so egregious to ask that you not randomly scowl at ppl?

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
This too

And this is women of all races and cultures in america
The western ideas span over a lot of the globe.

most people rather get a dopamine hit after their 8hr shift than putting in hours of work on self.

Intimacy is difficult because it involves being naked, accountable, and showing up to be the person you claim to be. But most navigate life like an interview, highlighting their best sides and hiding their bad sides

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
D'Nieka be preaching. Gonna be a lot a lonely peeps unless they get themselves in order mentally.
Loneliness is a state of mind. Bitter women feel uncomfortable and insecure with their own shadow. They are lonely even when surrounded with a group of people. They feel alone whenever they are not the center of attention. Women who are content are able to sustain themselves alone or with company. Just like OP mentioned isolation - there’s a balance. I NEED my alone time and periods of seclusion at times to decompress but I don’t feel lonely when doing so. That other type of being alone turns into boredom - like those who create drama in their relationships just to have something to do or spark up animosity bc they feed off toxicity with the dating game.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Women play the game but they don't play it wisely. It's like someone who peaks in high school vs someone who works hard and gets on later in life through their own talents and efforts as opposed to everyone bending over backwards for you because of what you are. Women are born, men are made. Women value themselves instrinsically, men through our accomplishments and values.

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cause they ate the apple off the tree......most of these women dabble in witchcraft of some sort. there is no point in penetrating that veil.....it just brings u closer to death

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
That's fukked up. Men have been offering me these courtesies since my late teens. 20 odd yrs later, Im still surprised and thankful like its the first time. Like, ':krs: wow, men do stuff for me for no reason! That's what's up. :myman:'

So if nobody told you, THANK YOU, you big strong man, for saving us from those door monsters. :wub: Not even being sarcastic, public doors are filthy. :scusthov:

:what: But why you can't smile? Is it so egregious to ask that you not randomly scowl at ppl?
That’s why I didnt even bother to respond to that dumb ass post lol I been told by older brehs who see im having a bad day and say “dont worry son, it gets better”:obama: but it becomes a rationalized thinkpiece if u say that to these feminist minded women....

Which is why so many men in my gen are cold & dont give a fukk:yeshrug:if ur a woman looking for protection or to be treated with courtesy i feel bad for u bc the only men who do it are older. And if u think Millenials dont give a fukk Gen Z gives NO fukkS

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Fair warning: This poster was raised by a single mother.
I was raised in a two parent home.

You coulda just @‘ed me like a man instead of being passive aggressive. That’s what single mother raised dudes do.

edit. My bad I see u was talking about him.

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps

not smiling & scowling at someone aren't synonymous.

if i'm having a bad day and wearing an angry expression i'm normally staring off into the distance deep in thought.

i would not tell some random man who looked to be having a difficult day that he needed to smile because i don't know wtf is going on in his life. his parent could've just died. he could've just got fired. he could've just found out his wife is cheating. this could be the worst day of his life. i could go harass him or mind my business and just leave him alone.