Why are Chris Brown Stans so delusional about his career and overhype his talent?

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Black people, especially ones that grew up in the hood fukk with Chris Brown more than your favorite artist. I know it's hard to accept but it's the fact.

We don't need cacs to tell us what to like unlike the rest of y'all.

This has nothing to do with cacs:dahell:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
he's not overrated at all. OP what were you doing at 15 or 16? were you doing what chris brown was doing?
:laff: why is it always the dudes that haven't accomplished shyt past present or future. always talk the most shyt.
where's your justin beiber thread or miley cyrus thread. ya'll hate to see a black man get success and love

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think if he and Rihanna didn't have that fight, he would've progressed into being the king. His a very skillful singer. Sometimes his voice sounds nasally to me but he can sing. His dancing is very precise. He does have that MJ precision

He most definitely doesn't have that MJ precision.

:what:

And I'm a fan of CB

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
he's not overrated at all. OP what were you doing at 15 or 16? were you doing what chris brown was doing?
:laff: why is it always the dudes that haven't accomplished shyt past present or future. always talk the most shyt.
where's your justin beiber thread or miley cyrus thread. ya'll hate to see a black man get success and love

Shutt your bytch ass up. Out of all the R&B singers you're really fukking with Chris Brown like that? His music has been mediocre for almost ten years now.
Why the fukk will I give a damn about bieber? Fukk him and miley cyrus. :camby:

You just saying a bunch of nothing. :camby: