Why are Chris Brown Stans so delusional about his career and overhype his talent?

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
  • Rihanna incident
  • Fake-thuggin/internet thuggin
  • Rap-turn
Clown self-sabotaged his own career...:mjlol:
To be fair tho...I think he became so rich....and did so much in so little time...along w/ the accolades....he lost touch with the intended "legendary-status" target. He's complacent and prali doesn't care either. He's content w/ being young and wealthy....:manny:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I definitely agree on the usher part.

People tend to act like Chris surpassed him the moment he came in the game when Chris never had an album close on the level of confessions.

I think people got caught up in the dance moves.

Vocally he was never better than neyo, Mario, Lloyd, pleasure p, sammie, etc who came up with him.

Even My Way and 8701 was selling 6 to 8 million copies.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I always say Chris had "potential" to be one of the greats be it seems he lacks focus to have that goat run. He's been able to put together a nice catalog of hits but none of his albums have cohesiveness. I will say that he's got a lot charisma and an energy that makes for good performances.

On the surface he had the potential.
But being too pop,and being able to do all things much like Beyonce actually hurts him.
Not to mention the era that he came up in,your probably not going to get a pure rnb album from somebody who can sing,makes great rnb/hiphop anthems,can make pop records white people love. He's going to attempt to make something for all demographics. He is basically the Jadakiss of RNB,except Jada wasn't good at making records for all demographics,but its the fact he tried that made his artistry stink. Nobody needs Jadakiss trying to make records for the south or the west coast,or for the ladies:mjlol:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Breezus Christ has 3 classics. First album, Exclusive and fame. nikka even has classic mixtape fan of a fan. :scust: at any nikka not bowing down to the GOAT.

I guess people call anything classic nowadays. Mediocrity is celebrated in 2018.
Those are decent albums. Not CLASSICS.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
You're furious. :umad:

And you're an idiot if you think Chris Brown has no classics.