Why are American Whites more comfortable with Africans then African Americans?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Breh we the most loved/copied, its just these dudes on the internet love making shyt up.

Ya damn skippy, African American culture = popular culture and the definition of "cool".

Not even just that, how can Africans be turning they nose up at African Americans when they know they wouldn't have any rights in America if it was for African Americans?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
The hate for black americans is just way too strong. I wouldn't be surprised if the next threads called

"Do white people feel safer around africans :mjpls:"

The c00ns will come out the bushes like "Africans are non violent, happy, peaceful, educated people...unlike others :lift:"
These clowns just making up shyt..

The average cac doesnt give 2 fukks bout Africans or Africa..and thats just a fact.He probably couldnt even name 10 African countries.
I have heard some of the most ignorant shyt bout Africa come out of white peoples' mouth.
I have had to check plenty of cacs for talking down on Africans.
Cacs are the worst when it comes to assuming someone is 'African' because of their looks/features

You fools probably assume they'd be more comfortable with you because of all the c00ning and ass-kissing you be doing.
You damn near treat every white woman like a fukking Goddess for God's sake..

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I know it wasn't the OP's intent, but this is definitely turning into another "black Americans are horrible people, in general" thread. I would be really ignorant if I stereotyped Africans or West Indians "in general" based on the images that are most prevalent in their homeland.
You're speaking too much truth.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Ya damn skippy, African American culture = popular culture and the definition of "cool".

Not even just that, how can Africans be turning they nose up at African Americans when they know they wouldn't have any rights in America if it was for African Americans?

Word. My brother went to africa and trust me they love our style over there. The nikka was worshiped. Don't balee known that "Africans look down on blah blah!" THEM LIES.....

The funny thing is when he went to egypt, the arab dudes showed him mad love, and the arab dude confessed its because they view black Americans as " more civilized" and more wealthy then native africans.

You won't see me talking about "Why does the world look down on africans and not african americans :lolbron:"

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Word. My brother went to africa and trust me they love our style over there. The nikka was worshiped. Don't balee known that "Africans look down on blah blah!" THEM LIES.....

The funny thing is when he went to egypt, the arab dudes showed him mad love, and the arab dude confessed its because they view black Americans as " more civilized" and more wealthy then native africans.

You won't see me talking about "Why does the world look down on africans and not african americans :lolbron:"

And let's be real, if Africans are seen as better in massa's eyes, why have they been appropriating black culture for God knows how long? Africans come here and they jump on the wave of black culture, it's ridiculous.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Lol @ us hating Black Americans. Yeah, we're jealous
Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
And let's be real, if Africans are seen as better in massa's eyes, why have they been appropriating black culture for God knows how long? Africans come here and they jump on the wave of black culture, it's ridiculous.

It reminds me of the asian american dynamic. White people are cool with them face 2 face but when they backs turned the jokes on them. Well mannered, polite, educated ? lol cacs don't give a fukk about that shyt. You wild if you think white people are really comfortable with you.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Exactly, I love my black people to death but Black Americans (in general) are a horrible representation of black excellence. Africans dominate academically, we're some of the best students at American universities AND we speak proper English :manny:

The black schools here tends to shame smart kids, the African community celebrates Education. Black Americans (in general) just have fukked up priorities. Obviously we can't ignore the impact of slavery and segregation that led to how downtrodden Black communities are, but we still gotta do better

Im 100% certain african americans have more accomplishments these past 100 yrs than africans.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's kind of funny u ask that question

because it's the opposite in europe in my experience.. u go to paris or london as a black american u get treated better than the africans..

i guess it's the unknown

Ding Ding Ding

Cosign.

Most African immigrants in the US are some of the brightest from their country. Just like you said. When foreign countries see African Americans visiting their country. 9 times out of 10, that African American is well off and highly educated.

To compare a select few against an entire population would be inaccurate. That's like comparing all the African Americans with college degrees against the whole country of Algeria.

And if people really want to get more technical. Stats show an African American with the same degree and occupation as an African immigrant. Shows the African American making more annually than that African immigrant.

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I'm just going to keep my mouth shut cause I dont want feelings to get hurt, Im half african, but I noticed Im treated a lot differently here in asia than them.........

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Im 100% certain african americans have more accomplishments these past 100 yrs than africans.

And because of those accomplishments, Africans can come here under the guise of being "black" and eating good off the accomplishments.

It reminds me of the asian american dynamic. White people are cool with them face 2 face but when they backs turned the jokes on them. Well mannered, polite, educated ? lol cacs don't give a fukk about that shyt. You wild if you think white people are really comfortable with you.

White people created racism for a reason, because they don't fux with us because they knew inherently that they wasn't shyt that's why they came in and destroyed Africa. While they were in the Dark Ages for mixing their drinking water with bath and toilet water and just terrible hygiene in general, people of color had the best civilizations the world had ever seen. To the point where they tried to claim aliens created the pyramids in Egypt/Nubia.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I'm just going to keep my mouth shut cause I dont want feelings to get hurt, Im half african, but I noticed Im treated a lot differently here in asia than them.........

Nah fukk that lets use their c00n logic.

On a worldwide scale black americans are above africans.

I can play that c00n game too but its stupid.