Why are American Whites more comfortable with Africans then African Americans?

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
:dead: I grew up in Minneapolis, MN with the highest concentration of Somali and Ethiopian immigrants in the country... Get all the way the fukk out of here with this one :heh:
The first time I visited MInny I was surprised by the sheer number of Somalis and Hmongs I encountered... I just erroneously assumed it was cactopia up there.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Ding Ding Ding

Cosign.

Most African immigrants in the US are some of the brightest from their country. Just like you said. .
I have chopped it up with plenty of Africans..this aint true at all

They have told me bout the children of the wealthy who come in and out of the country like its nothing,attend any school they want etc
But the average African coming to US is not even middle-class back home.
It doesnt take smarts to come to the US..it requires money.
Whoever can afford a ticket..gets to come..once they are here its a different story.Unless they already have family here,shyt is a struggle.
Most of them cant even afford rent,tuition,tickets to visit home etc
They have to work multiple jobs,live with roommates just to stay afloat
Im not even going to mention refugees..

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have chopped it up with plenty of Africans..this aint true at all

They have told me bout the children of the wealthy who come in and out of the country like its nothing,attend any school they want etc
But the average African coming to US is not even middle-class back home.
Most of them cant even afford rent,tuition,tickets to visit home etc
They have to work multiple jobs,live with roommates just to stay afloat
Im not even going to mention refugees..

The key word is "brightest", meaning most educated. Not most wealthy. Most of the brightest African American come from poor enviroments also.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
The key word is "brightest", meaning most educated. Not most wealthy. Most of the brightest African American come from poor enviroments also.
You're still wrong
Why would the most educated Africans come here?so they can work some shytty ass job to survive while going to school for 2 years in order for their foreign degree to be valid??
:dahell:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The first time I visited MInny I was surprised by the sheer number of Somalis and Hmongs I encountered... I just erroneously assumed it was cactopia up there.
Yeah... It is cactopia(:dead:), but there are a lot of small pockets of immigrants all over the city... Minneapolis has always been a immigrant haven... It used to be Scandinavian whites, and now it is East African, Asians... So many good food spots because of it too...

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're still wrong
Why would the most educated Africans come here?so they can work some shytty ass job to survive while going to school for 2 years in order for their foreign degree to be valid??
:dahell:

So, less bright Africans come over to work shytty jobs?:what:

Do yourself a favor and stop responding.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Yeah... It is cactopia(:dead:), but there are a lot of small pockets of immigrants all over the city... Minneapolis has always been a immigrant haven... It used to be Scandinavian whites, and now it is East African, Asians... So many good food spots because of it too...
The last time I was up there I went to a place called Pizzeria Lola... bomb ass Korean BBQ pizza.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
So, less bright Africans come over to work shytty jobs?:what:

Do yourself a favor and stop responding.
Dude you sound like an idiot..
The most educated,brightest Africans are eating just fine back home...they aint rushing overseas to wash cacs' asses for 8/hr
Most Africans come here to study/work
Those who got the means have the luxury of going to school full time,graduate and look for good jobs
Those who cant[the majority] work hard...while saving..sometimes for years til they can afford to attend school,graduate and come up in life

And most of them only come here with high school education..if thats what u consider 'most educated' then u shoulda been swallowed nikka

U dumb ass clueless muthafukkas disgust me

:snoop:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:dead: I grew up in Minneapolis, MN with the highest concentration of Somali and Ethiopian immigrants in the country... Get all the way the fukk out of here with this one :heh:

Oh nah breh, Minneapolis is wariya territory. I got fam up there and Ethiopians got numbers but that's Somalia North. Ethiopians run in DC, LA, Seattle, and the Bay.

As for this thread :snoop:, why do yall give a fukk what white people think so much? nikkaz should be talkin bout how we can link up and create wealth amongst each other or some shyt and the topic is what cacs think of us? :wtf: :birdman:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude you sound like an idiot..
The most educated,brightest Africans are eating just fine back home...they aint rushing overseas to wash cacs' asses for 8/hr
Most Africans come here to study/work
Those who got the means have the luxury of going to school full time,graduate and look for good jobs
Those who cant[the majority] work hard...while saving..sometimes for years til they can afford to attend school,graduate and come up in life

And most of them only come here with high school education..if thats what u consider 'most educated' then u shoulda been swallowed nikka

U dumb ass clueless muthafukkas disgust me

:snoop:

Who the fukk said anything about Africans coming over to work shytty jobs? Or all the brightest Africans coming to the US?:what:

Dumbass just making up shyt.

Do yourself a favor and stop responding. Because you making yourself look like a dumbass.:comeon: