Why are American Whites more comfortable with Africans then African Americans?

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
They don't want it with us in a show down because not all white folks are rolling with the racist crowd when the WAR starts. :birdman:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe in the bible but don't have time right now to watch the video. cliff notes or nah ?
Cliff notes can't sum up the video breh. The comments were basically a West African telling me that the American Negro are descendant from them, yet can't account for the physical differences between us, even though race mixing through slavery up until now has been minimal. The rest is people just saying we're African simply due to that being the place where we were taken from and slight physical likenesses.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
locoloco87 said:
africans are more respectful,educated and well mannered

They weren't subjected to 500+ years of chattel slavery and the utter destruction of their familial/cultural structure and history.

They KNOW where they came from and aren't distanced from their heritage.​

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
An African friend of mine asked me this question because its something she noticed?

She's not the first tho, an Ethopian acquaintence of mine pointed the same thing out to me awhile back.......

So, if you believe this to be true (which it is)why do you think this its the case?
because whites who colonized Africa wanted to take the motherlands resources and make Africans be more like European country from their government structures, while whites who enslaved blacks from Africa who made it to america, mistreated them through slavery.

also there is not a racial hang up because the experience and history of Africans and Africans Americans in america have been different, but because they some times look alike they get painted by a broad stroke.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Where is the evidence that Africans are far outpacing American blacks in terms of success and education?

You say "well mannered"....I say more deferential and subservient, which is a general trait among many immigrants as they arent looking to make waves in a foreign country. Especially in America....check this video. Now imagine her doing this to an American, especially an American brotha?

Last edited: