Why are American Whites more comfortable with Africans then African Americans?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
If anything, I would say africans are more militant. They don't look at whites through the same lens as AA and don't think of anything they do as being above what an African does/can do, which is not the same when it comes to AA, especially in fields such as education, business ownership, politics, etc.

Exactly, growing up in Africa and seeing black people (especially my parents) in high level/official jobs is one of the best things that can happen for a black child. My college is like 90% white and I'm always near the top (grade wise) in all my classes

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Exactly, growing up in Africa and seeing black people (especially my parents) in high level/official jobs is one of the best things that can happen for a black child. My college is like 90% white and I'm always near the top (grade wise) in all my classes

Are africans cool with the mixed brothers tho? :lupe:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
what's up with this board always bashing Black Americans damn American Whites have done a good job making sure we American Blacks are the most hated black subgroup in the world

Thats why I don't post here much... Funny thing is if you look for forums for Black Americans, the people who post the most NEVER come from two black american parents..... I had to find a blog and a conservative democrat forum just to have a place to post where its only us......

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I see a lot of c00n nikkas in this thread. Some expected and some unexpected.

On some "We the good ones boss, we is so well mannered :stylin:"

Everyone and i mean everyone who cosigned/dap this is a c00n.

Are we really gonna act like its not true, fam? I spent half my life in Africa and the other half in the States, there's no bias on this side :manny:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Are we really gonna act like its not true, fam? I spent half my life in Africa and the other half in the States, there's no bias on this side :manny:

Get outtta here with that bullshyt man. No its not true. Thats like me coming out the gate saying why are africans starving, because they savages....look at their countries it must be true :manny: .

This jealousy against black americans is disgusting :what:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I know it wasn't the OP's intent, but this is definitely turning into another "black Americans are horrible people, in general" thread. I would be really ignorant if I stereotyped Africans or West Indians "in general" based on the images that are most prevalent in their homeland.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
And op you fakkit for not punching that c00n ass ethopian bytch in the face.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Nonsense

Everybody in America tries to look down on Africans..even other foreigners who cant even speak a lick of English

The White/Black relations in this country are still rocky but cotidamn..some of the bullshyt u nikkas come up is pretty outlandish
Generations and generations of white/black families have been getting along just fine