Why are American Whites more comfortable with Africans then African Americans?

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Where is the evidence that Africans are far outpacing American blacks in terms of success and education?

You say "well mannered"....I say more deferential and subservient, which is a general trait among many immigrants as they arent looking to make waves in a foreign country. Especially in America....check this video. Now could you imagine her doing this to an American, especially an American brotha?

If anything, I would say africans are more militant. They don't look at whites through the same lens as AA and don't think of anything they do as being above what an African does/can do, which is not the same when it comes to AA, especially in fields such as education, business ownership, politics, etc.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
If anything, I would say africans are more militant. They don't look at whites through the same lens as AA and don't think of anything they do as being above what an African does/can do, which is not the same when it comes to AA, especially in fields such as education, business ownership, politics, etc.
yep..same with west indians....

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where is the evidence that Africans are far outpacing American blacks in terms of success and education?

You say "well mannered"....I say more deferential and subservient, which is a general trait among many immigrants as they arent looking to make waves in a foreign country. Especially in America....check this video. Now imagine her doing this to an American, especially an American brotha?

I heard the guy ended up getting fired too
iseeu.png

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
real racists dont really care if your African-American or African or West Indian all they really see is your BLACK skin. Just look at the video.

She called him all kinds of "N!ggers" and even had the nerve to tell him that he was retarted in the most sympathetic manner that she could :heh:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
White people have a guilt conscious when they run into black people they don't know. They know if the shoe was on the other foot...they would taken revenge a long time ago. They have a feeling in the back of their minds that one day blacks are going to give them that work on a major level. Why do you think they came at the black panthers so hard....they thought we would turn into the American version of the ANC....bombing white establishments and events. Blacks carry a significant population in the most important cities in America. So that means that blacks could cripple the US economy overnight with strategic terrorists attacks.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

You say "well mannered"....I say more deferential and subservient, which is a general trait among many immigrants as they arent looking to make waves in a foreign country. Especially in America....check this video. Now imagine her doing this to an American, especially an American brotha?

Damn... What do you even do in that scenario? :dwillhuh:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I heard the guy ended up getting fired too
iseeu.png

MauryLaughing.gif

That smiley of yours is perfect for that statement....hahahaha

And yeah homebody got fired for conducting himself poorly with a customer and engaging in a confrontation. Welcome to america, NIQQA!

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
because they're used to dealing with them, I mean these ubbuo named suckers sold they're own people to the euro cacs so of course they get along famously