Why are American Whites more comfortable with Africans then African Americans?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
You're too gotdamn stupid and full of shyt to argue with:heh: that's why I don't have an argument. I'm just clowning your dumbass. Got you chasing your own tail "racism definitely exists............racism doesn't truly exist" Which is it octoroon?
you couldnt answer any questions or debate their validity, youre just waving ur arms and screaming c00n at the top of your lungs cause thats all you know how to do :skip:

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
no, he has a point.
There is a hell of a lot less opportunity in the slums of Africa than there is here.
Poor people in this country have it better than the majority of folks in the world.

Thats not the point i am trying to make. If you drive through any ghetto in the world your likely to find a higher concentration of dead beat parents, crime, drugs, gangs, and ppl with an overall chip on their shoulder

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
This is true BUT, this is a capitalist system. You need poor people or fukked up people in order to have rich people. That is a relative statement, and the people may change, but the truth nonetheless. I don't know how to change it but, that IS how it IS. He is just angry that he is a med student, and driving cabs, while others aren't as smart as him, and live better. Let's just call it like it is. He is mad at his life, not the people. I'm not saying he doesn't have a right to be mad, but this is the life we were born into, everyone plays the card they are dealt with. Complain about it, do nothing, or complain about it, and change YOUR life, but not recognizing this fact is very deadly for yourself, and the people you care about.
breh, being in med school IS changing your life!

I agree w/ you though...thats why im always going at these cats complaining about the system. The game is the game, if you dont know how to play it thats on you.
How often do you see American cab drivers? almost never, because Americans feel like they are better than that...but still complain about not being able to find a job.
Poor people have PS3's, running water etc... I dont want to hear about its hard out here for you...what are you doing to make your situation better?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
you couldnt answer any questions or debate their validity, youre just waving ur arms and screaming c00n at the top of your lungs cause thats all you know how to do :skip:
I could do plenty more but that's all you get c00n. You've proven yourself to be someone not to be taken seriously. You're a toy to me mutt.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I could do plenty more but that's all you get c00n. You've proven yourself to be someone not to be taken seriously. You're a toy to me mutt.
you probably didnt grow up with toys :skip: