Why are American Whites more comfortable with Africans then African Americans?

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I'm currently in Africa. Typing this from some shytty ass DSL connection.

I sat down with a Kenyan banking analyst the other day and had some coffee. The way he was clowning African Americans was crazy. I didn't even know they looked down upon AAs like that. Furthermore he was on some "they (AAs) are mad at us for selling them to the white man" shyt. Then he started talking about roads and cars and how those things are the white mans culture and Africans would have invented their own shyt (flying cars maybe????) if left to their own devices. He cited road accident statistics as support to the reasoning that Africans weren't meant to drive cars.

I don't know. :manny: After the talk we went out hunting Cape Verdean women.

Sidenote: He was especially hard on Hatians/Hatian Americans. Something about them claiming French as their nationality. Nigerian hate was a close third.

supra12

Rookie
Daps
its not just AA's..

anty group of blacks born outside gets some criticism. and some of it is very valid

for example in the uk my black brithish is just happy that im WENT to college

the african side is like... WHERE?

they focus on education more than blacks born around too many whites. fact

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
You dapped alot of ignorant sh1t in this thread. You're getting annoying chick...
i dont dap only because i agree with a post. i dap for different reasons. i dap if i think someone is brave enough to make a post. i dap if i understand where they're coming from etc.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Who the fukk said anything about Africans coming over to work shytty jobs? Or all the brightest Africans coming to the US?:what:

Dumbass just making up shyt.

Do yourself a favor and stop responding. Because you making yourself look like a dumbass.:comeon:

Most African immigrants in the US are some of the brightest from their country.

u got ADD or something??and we have been talking bout 'Most' not all..u fukking moron
I have been telling your dumb ass for the past couple of posts..the most educated,brightest Africans are not flocking to US..u dont have to be smart or bright to come to the US.
An African Doctor is better off in Africa than in US..cuz the cacs aint lettin him practice medicine fresh off the plane.He has to put in at least 2 years in an American Medical School for that to happen..same goes for Engineers,lawyers,architects etc

:mindblown:

anyway..im done with u breh...lost enough braincells arguing with your dumb ass

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
its not just AA's..

anty group of blacks born outside gets some criticism. and some of it is very valid

for example in the uk my black brithish is just happy that im WENT to college

the african side is like... WHERE?

they focus on education more than blacks born around too many whites. fact
u did?

:dead:
u got ADD or something?? we have been talking bout 'Most' not all..u fukking moron

:mindblown:

anyway..im done with u breh...lost enough braincells arguing with your dumb ass

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Damn i'm disappointed. Like what logical reason could you actually dap that shyt :mindblown:
She's a closet c00n, atleast AG will come out and just say what she feels. I think she has made post concerning her preference for whites and latinos also. I'm done with it though, these negroes in here never cease to amaze me. Africans can be as racist as white people and its disgusting.

As a crackhead told me, " Bruh! We all black, we have to stick together."

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Question for people that have lived in Africa for a substantial number of years. Is there just not a population of ratchet people in any of the country's? I feel like there is an unfair comparison between the whole AA population in America vs the immigrants from other countries.