Why are American Whites more comfortable with Africans then African Americans?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
In order to conduct proper business in this world you have to have accreditation from the right school and speak English... Even Asians know this simple truth. Your example doesn't work in the present. Maybe in a Utopian future we can study in African universities and speak Swahili.

Stop the division. None of us owe the other an apology or anything for that matter. Black Americans did not page the way for Africans and vice versa if you know history then you understand that social liberation movements ran parallel. Don't tell me I owe you gratitude because your a black American like my own family didn't fight the cause too, who cares where the battle was located smh

The whole english thing i already get, i was just making a point. The thing is africans sht on black americans yet enjoy the fruits of black american accomplishments, in what way do we benefit from you guys? The united states was to blacks, what nazi germany was to jews maybe worst. We actually did pave the way for non american blacks to come here, people like mlk fought to open up immigration to africans and carribeans. When amadou diallo(african immigrant) was shot over 40x in nyc, who was out there rallying and protesting for him?

In what ways have africans reciprocated any of this? You dont owe anybody sht but im just saying though, dont try to clown black americans if you feel that way

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Pay attention people becaus this is white people's game in a nutshell. 1st they deny/downplay race and racism, then they immediately reverse the shyt back on to you. Notice how this c00n/cracker downplays race/racism, then immediately says something racist about black people:pachaha: All you have to do is pay attention.

:skip: you basically prove my point

1. you look for slights whenever possible
2. ur transparent in ur obvious insecurities

racism definitely exists, but it isnt as cut and dry and black and white like people think. I personally think everyone is racist to some degree. But how you present urself to people can change how they view YOU not necessarily saying how they view black folk as a collective.

pull ur skirt down brah
INB4RACETRACK
Please tell me what type of "demeanor", and how "domineering" James Byrd was to deserve being run over? http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/21/justice/texas-dragging-death-execution
Or what Evertt Grant did that he deserved to be shot over? http://www.examiner.com/article/florida-gunman-shoots-unarmed-man-says-to-police-i-only-shot-a-ni-er
Or James Craig Anderson for that matter? http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/06/mississippi.hate.crime/index.html
While you're at at, please explain how "demeanor" of black, and white convicts affects the likelihood of white convicts getting jobs over black convicts? http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/17/nyregion/17felons.html?_r=0
Or how the "demeanor" of blacks with college degrees causes whites with college degrees to be more successful in job searches? http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/01/us/01race.html
and? what do you want me to say to this

you didnt dispute anything i said. you just mention random cases.

noone is saying racism isnt there. Im just saying that in this "white mans world" that we live in, you can proactively improve ur standing by changing how you approach people. At one time all asians were treated like trash. Now they are miles from that. Hell hispanics were hated and they are treated better

whats the difference? is it really black skin? Then why do africans get a pass?

Stick to the thread topic brah

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
To the African-Americans in this thread and on this board.......

STOP REPLYING TO THIS STUPID A** THREAD AND ONES LIKE IT.....

Mods.... Get on your muthaf**kin jobs......

/close thread

Gravity

Banned
Daps

1. you look for slights whenever possible
2. ur transparent in ur obvious insecurities

racism definitely exists, but it isnt as cut and dry and black and white like people think. I personally think everyone is racist to some degree. But how you present urself to people can change how they view YOU not necessarily saying how they view black folk as a collective.

pull ur skirt down brah
You're too fukking stupid to have a point. That "everyone is racist to some degree" bullshyt helps your c00n/cracker ass feel better about yourself. There's only one system of supremacy in place and that's the white version. Of course how you present yourself matters to people. Whites like they're blacks self hating, ignorant, modest, and non threatening. That's why you get along so well with them. At the end of the day, they know that you're down with them. You're completely safe. My only point is simply this, they still see you as a ****** and never will accept as being anything other than inferior. That's the Gospel truth and it's your insecurities and low self esteem that prevents you from admitting that to yourself. White supremacy is like the matrix and you c00ns just don't want to wake up.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
You're too fukking stupid to have a point. That "everyone is racist to some degree" bullshyt helps your c00n/cracker ass feel better about yourself. There's only one system of supremacy in place and that's the white version. Of course how you present yourself matters to people. Whites like they're blacks self hating, ignorant, modest, and non threatening. That's why you get along so well with them. At the end of the day, they know that you're down with them. You're completely safe. My only point is simply this, they still see you as a ****** and never will accept as being anything other than inferior. That's the Gospel truth and it's your insecurities and low self esteem that prevents you from admitting that to yourself. White supremacy is like the matrix and you c00ns just don't want to wake up.

low self esteem he says :laff: meanwhile in my avi im stealing their women in front of them

you keep holding yourself down...

the truest thing i ever realized is that "Power is never given, its taken"

unfortunately for you, and many like you. Youll never take it into your own hands to change your own fate. Watch me do me :shaq:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
low self esteem he says :laff: meanwhile in my avi im stealing their women in front of them

you keep holding yourself down...

the truest thing i ever realized is that "Power is never given, its taken"

unfortunately for you, and many like you. Youll never take it into your own hands to change your own fate. Watch me do me :shaq:
:snoop: The fact that that's your avi proves my point. Who are you trying to impress or prove something to? You're a loser, it's obvious. You actually think that's "cool" huh?

I'm all for black people taking power the best way to accomplish a goal is to recognize the obstacles that are in the way. The system of white supremacy is an obstacle for every black person in this country and ignoring or downplaying it isn't the best way to overcome it. This is coming from experience, something that you obviously don't have.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:snoop: The fact that that's your avi proves my point. Who are you trying to impress or prove something to? You're a loser, it's obvious. You actually think that's "cool" huh?

I'm all for black people taking power the best way to accomplish a goal is to recognize the obstacles that are in the way. The system of white supremacy is an obstacle for every black person in this country and ignoring or downplaying it isn't the best way to overcome it. This is coming from experience, something that you obviously don't have.
you show how ignorant you really are :skip:

so what are the obstacles? How can YOU rectify them? Is white supremacy holding asians back? Africans?

Tell ME since youre all knowing.

and yes I am cool, im sexy, and unlike you im powerful and influence others.

hhvIt.gif

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
It's all about culture wars...

White people are more comfortable around people, black or white, who submit whole-heartedly to their culture and recognize it as the dominant culture on this planet.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The whole english thing i already get, i was just making a point. The thing is africans sht on black americans yet enjoy the fruits of black american accomplishments, in what way do we benefit from you guys? The united states was to blacks, what nazi germany was to jews maybe worst. We actually did pave the way for non american blacks to come here, people like mlk fought to open up immigration to africans and carribeans. When amadou diallo(african immigrant) was shot over 40x in nyc, who was out there rallying and protesting for him?

In what ways have africans reciprocated any of this? You dont owe anybody sht but im just saying though, dont try to clown black americans if you feel that way
People from the Caribbean and Africa paved the way for all black people in Europe as well. They ain't telling y'all u owe them when your there. Hence my point everyone did play a part in their own liberation. If u wanna see how you benefit from us then leave America lol.

Africans have ventured into all types of places that are hostile towards dark skin people and are actively fighting to live in civility in these places (Israel, Russia, India etc). From athletes in Europe to politicians facing racism like that black lady in Italy... Don't tell us we didn't play our part and I didn't clown on Americans, I look to y'all for inspiration, and with pride for your own achievements as I do my own people, don't marginalize anyone's accomplishments.

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
I cited the personal perspectives of Africans i have spoken to as examples. If you want more SPECIFIC examples, then ask for them and ill tell you specifically what they observed.......bytch. If youre going to attempt to be analytical then buy more vowels before u attempt to solve the puzzle dikkhead

You made a thread predicated on the anecdotal experiences of Africans who "believe" whites treat them better than African Americans. How are they qualified to quantify this? Can they pretend to be a black, and speak with a black American accent, apply for a job, not get it; then apply for a similar job, act, speak with an African accent, and get the job? By the way, using pejoratives in a argument is a sign of low intelligence, but do you.

pull ur skirt down brah

and? what do you want me to say to this

you didnt dispute anything i said. you just mention random cases.

noone is saying racism isnt there. Im just saying that in this "white mans world" that we live in, you can proactively improve ur standing by changing how you approach people. At one time all asians were treated like trash. Now they are miles from that. Hell hispanics were hated and they are treated better

whats the difference? is it really black skin? Then why do africans get a pass?

Stick to the thread topic brah
I already adressed the thread topic, then I responded to your post. You post if I understand is that if we change our "demeanor", and don't have a "dominering [posture]", then whites will respond more favorably to us like they do to Africans. I pointed examples where ordinary black people were just minding their own business without a antigonastic "demeanor", or "dominering [posture]" and were victims of racism. I even pointed out how black convicts have a harder time getting jobs than white convicts, even in the medical field we face baises. I highly doubt the patients in this study came into the office sagging their pants, and wearing a long white tee. So your argument about "demeanor" and "dominering [posture]" only goes so far. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2219763/
http://www.amednews.com/article/20120330/profession/303309996/8/

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
You made a thread predicated on the anecdotal experiences of Africans who "believe" whites treat them better than African Americans. How are they qualified to quantify this? Can they pretend to be a black, and speak with a black American accent, apply for a job, not get it; then apply for a similar job, act, speak with an African accent, and get the job? By the way, using pejoratives in a argument is a sign of low intelligence, but do you.

I already adressed the thread topic, then I responded to your post. You post if I understand is that if we change our "demeanor", and don't have a "dominering [posture]", then whites will respond more favorably to us like they do to Africans. I pointed examples where ordinary black people were just minding their own business without a antigonastic "demeanor", or "dominering [posture]" and were victims of racism. I even pointed out how black convicts have a harder time getting jobs than white convicts, even in the medical field we face baises. I highly doubt the patients in this study came into the office sagging their pants, and wearing a long white tee. So your argument about "demeanor" and "dominering [posture]" only goes so far. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2219763/

i can see u think ur really smart, ur not.

They are able to "quantify" it in the same way ur able to "quantify" someone you know treating you better then someone else you see them interact with. That simple, stupid.

There are hardly any real discussions on this board simply because most of the people who post on here have discussions like little ass kids. You all arent able to sensibly and rationally discuss a topic without allowing your personal biases to push you to an emotionally charged response OR, like you, they think they have it all figured out and instead of a discusssing a topic and debating the points presented they instead attempt to school others on the way something is according their self percieved intellect........

the fact is, u arent as intelligent as you think you are............and it only took me 2 posts to figure that out.........one of which (the one quoted) i only read one paragraph of.

Whatever tho, Keep riding that baby pony youre on that you think is a high horse off into the sunset...........see how far it gets u.....bytch.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
you show how ignorant you really are :skip:

so what are the obstacles? How can YOU rectify them? Is white supremacy holding asians back? Africans?

Tell ME since youre all knowing.

and yes I am cool, im sexy, and unlike you im powerful and influence others.

hhvIt.gif
I would say thatte racist justice/prison system is a huge obstacle. I would say that the raciszm within the public education system is a huge obstacle. I would say that racism within the work force is a huge obstacle. You overcome those obstacles by 1st recognizing what they are.

You average about 25 posts a day. You're a lame.

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
Africans are soft. Never been through the crack era that halted and in some ways set black American's progress. I see yall talking slick in this thread:pacspit:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well African Americans are still Americans at the end of the day. This is an arrogant, ignorant nation.

Now anyone who knows African 'neegas' knows how corny they are. My theory is they relate to a cacs lack of swag & sense of humor :manny: And most Africans i know have middle class parents. Class usually trumps race

Last edited:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

so we're trying to get jobs for convicts now :skip: in somalia they are burned alive