Why are American Whites more comfortable with Africans then African Americans?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I would say thatte racist justice/prison system is a huge obstacle. I would say that the raciszm within the public education system is a huge obstacle. I would say that racism within the work force is a huge obstacle. You overcome those obstacles by 1st recognizing what they are.

You average about 25 posts a day. You're a lame.
none of those are "huge" obstacles

and recognizing them does nothing about them :laff: youre showing how either youre dimwitted or still in high school. you have no idea what it means to be successful or how to get there to tell someone else what to do

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Africans are soft. Never been through the crack era that halted and in some ways set black American's progress. I see yall talking slick in this thread:pacspit:

:snoop: We really need to get negs back, but in the meantime.....

deera.gif

Gravity

Banned
Daps
none of those are "huge" obstacles

and recognizing them does nothing about them :laff: youre showing how either youre dimwitted or still in high school. you have no idea what it means to be successful or how to get there to tell someone else what to do
:russ: At institutional racism not being a huge obstacle. You c00ns will literally say anything to protect/defend your master. c00ns are more loyal than dogs.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:russ: At institutional racism not being a huge obstacle. You c00ns will literally say anything to protect/defend your master. c00ns are more loyal than dogs.
it isnt you damned idiot :skip: folks say dumb shyt like that because its a crutch for their lack of drive and ambition

youd rather blame others than pick yourself up and do something about it

yall in a nutshell

"white folks just wanna keep us down"

*stays down* :dead:

wheres the logic in that :skip: its like yall expect some arbitrator to come down and change things for you, like god is gonna come down and smite ur enemies. Whether or not we have adversity is besides the point. YOU do nothing about your situation. Thats the biggest crime of them all. That despite being berated, spit on, chastised, and belittled. You just take it and chalk it up as to living in "white mans world" and all his "obstacles" hes laid before you.

Youre just weak.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
it isnt you damned idiot :skip: folks say dumb shyt like that because its a crutch for their lack of drive and ambition

youd rather blame others than pick yourself up and do something about it

yall in a nutshell

"white folks just wanna keep us down"

*stays down* :dead:

wheres the logic in that :skip: its like yall expect some arbitrator to come down and change things for you, like god is gonna come down and smite ur enemies. Whether or not we have adversity is besides the point. YOU do nothing about your situation. Thats the biggest crime of them all. That despite being berated, spit on, chastised, and belittled. You just take it and chalk it up as to living in "white mans world" and all his "obstacles" hes laid before you.

Youre just weak.
Nah c00n, admitting the truth doesn't prevent you from overcoming or doing anything bout it. That's the bullshyt that you've learned from your master. Whites perpetuate their racism by denying/dismissing it and shaming anyone who points it out. You haven't seen me make 1 excuse. What do I need to make excuses for? I'm doing fine. I'm simply speak the truth as far as race goes. Whites have the racism game in lock. They're system of white supremacy has it's foot on the black community's neck the denial of this fact only perpetuates the oppression. You can talk that right wing Rush Limbaugh-Bill O'reilly bullshyt all you want but that's what makes you a c00n. I'm all for personal responsibility, I'm a living example of it. Whites are never held responsible for what they've done and continue to do to our community. You crackers and c00ns love talking about personal responsibility when it comes to destructive black behavior but not destructive white behavior. You don't give a fukk about black people or the black community. Yousa house ******, as long as you're "accepted" you're good. That's the difference.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Nah c00n, admitting the truth doesn't prevent you from overcoming or doing anything bout it. That's the bullshyt that you've learned from your master. Whites perpetuate their racism by denying/dismissing it and shaming anyone who points it out. You haven't seen me make 1 excuse. What do I need to make excuses for? I'm doing fine. I'm simply speak the truth as far as race goes. Whites have the racism game in lock. They're system of white supremacy has it's foot on the black community's neck the denial of this fact only perpetuates the oppression. You can talk that right wing Rush Limbaugh-Bill O'reilly bullshyt all you want but that's what makes you a c00n. I'm all for personal responsibility, I'm a living example of it. Whites are never held responsible for what they've done and continue to do to our community. You crackers and c00ns love talking about personal responsibility when it comes to destructive black behavior but not destructive white behavior. You don't give a fukk about black people or the black community. Yousa house ******, as long as you're "accepted" you're good. That's the difference.
you have no real point, if you had control in your life you wouldnt care :laff: its clear as day ur an insecure weak person

the same kind of person who believes in conspiracy theories and ufos

lack of control makes you point the finger outward. Youll never be successful brah

and keyword is successful, acceptance and success are two different things. Youre looking for the former, im looking for the latter. Unfortuntely youll never get that, so instead you cry on the internet and call folks c00n this cracker that. Youre like a little kid who had his lunch money stolen by a bully.

once again.. Weak

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
you have no real point, if you had control in your life you wouldnt care :laff: its clear as day ur an insecure weak person

lack of control makes you point the finger outward. Youll never be successful brah
)
and keyword is successful, acceptance and success are two different things. Youre looking for the former, im looking for the latter. Unfortuntely youll never get that, so instead you acry on the internet and call folks c00n this cracker that. Youre like a little kid who had his lunch money stolen by a bully.

once again.. Weak

And once again this c00n fails to realize that systems of oppression have actively sought to keep blacks from moving forward in society. There are documented efforts frpm the CIA and FBI to keep black people politicialy and economically disenfranchised. You dont thinl that shyt has a lingering effect on the social structure of black americans in addition to racism blacks face even today? You cant be that dense.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
And once again this c00n fails to realize that systems of oppression have actively sought to keep blacks from moving forward in society. There are documented efforts frpm the CIA and FBI to keep black people politicialy and economically disenfranchised. You dont thinl that shyt has a lingering effect on the social structure of black americans in addition to racism blacks face even today? You cant be that dense.

so tell me 151 proof, how are you kept down? what would you like to do that you can't do

v5W2B.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
And what do you think you are? Your culture is not even your culture. It was imposed on you. Created through subjugation and impoverishment.

I'm in Africa now. Hung out with a Kenyan dude the other day. He was well spoken and dressed nicely. Kenya hardly has any white people. So where did that come from? I'm guessing thats what you consider a c00n?

So which one is closer to real African non-c00n culture?
You are an idiot. I can find an Uncle Ruckus in the USA and quote him as the 1 out of 28 million blacks and claim him as all Blacks like you did with the 1 out of 1.4 billion Africans. nikkas like you are retarded.

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
This website is actually full of idiots. I can't believe the shyt I'm reading in this thread. It's disgusting and this place is actually turning into storm front. Yall are really going hard at each other over this bullshyt?

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps
Where is the evidence that Africans are far outpacing American blacks in terms of success and education?

You say "well mannered"....I say more deferential and subservient, which is a general trait among many immigrants as they arent looking to make waves in a foreign country. Especially in America....check this video. Now imagine her doing this to an American, especially an American brotha?

Should you choose to look for it the evidence is abundant.

http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/2999156?uid=3738032&uid=2&uid=4&sid=21102551297623
African Immigrants in the United States are the Nation's Most Highly Educated Group

http://www.census.gov/population/cen2000/stp-159/STP-159-nigeria.pdf
http://www.census.gov/population/cen2000/stp-159/STP-159-egypt.pdf
college diploma acquisition is highest among Egyptian Americans at 59.7 percent, followed closely by Nigerian Americans at 58.6 percent

http://www.asian-nation.org/immigrant-stats.shtml
immigrants from Africa actually have the highest educational achievement rates and they also have the lowest rate of having less than a high school education.

http://today.uci.edu/iframe.php?p=/news/release_detail_iframe.asp?key=1374
They're also healthier

Now this all comes down to a large number of factors and this is not to say that African immigrants are better than African Americans but the evidence above cannot be dismissed on account of one man in a video.

I have to assume that you don't spend your days going out of your way to offend people and are, unless provoked, a well mannered individual because that's the vast majority of people. And I shouldn't have to add that being well mannered doesn't automatically make you deferential and subservient and that being educated on the other hand tends to empower and instil people with a sense of personal pride.

Gravity

Banned
Daps

and keyword is successful, acceptance and success are two different things. Youre looking for the former, im looking for the latter. Unfortuntely youll never get that, so instead you cry on the internet and call folks c00n this cracker that. Youre like a little kid who had his lunch money stolen by a bully.

once again.. Weak
:pachaha: Youre a c00n to the core. I could never share your "just shutup and be happy with what you can get" mentality. Just because I've got mine doesn't mean that I'm not going to speak on what's holding so many of my people from getting theirs. My point is simply the truth. You're the one who's all over the place. Is institutional racism something that exists but isn't "that bad" or is it some conspiracy that blacks have created to excuse inferiority? You've taken both positions in defense of your master. Again, you'll say anything to protect YT because your his pet. Institutional racism isn't a conspiracy theory that blacks have made up. You being so threatened by the truth that you need to deny/downplay it and discredit anyone who dares to speak says it all. You're a "yessssir masssa.......we sick" ashy mouthed house ******.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:pachaha: Youre a c00n to the core. I could never share your "just shutup and be happy with what you can get" mentality. Just because I've got mine doesn't mean that I'm not going to speak on what's holding so many of my people from getting theirs. My point is simply the truth. You're the one who's all over the place. Is institutional racism something that exists but isn't "that bad" or is it some conspiracy that blacks have created to excuse inferiority? You've taken both positions in defense of your master. Again, you'll say anything to protect YT because your his pet. Institutional racism isn't a conspiracy theory that blacks have made up. You being so threatened by the truth that you need to deny/downplay it and discredit anyone who dares to speak says it all. You're a "yessssir masssa.......we sick" ashy mouthed house ******.
you cant share anything with me because you dont have anything :skip: youre a weak pitiful person just like many others who is going to raise more weak pitiful people who amount to nothing

racism isnt what truly exists in this country, classism does. And youre just too stupid to see that

But everyone plays a role :ld: seems like you already know yours