Why are American Whites more comfortable with Africans then African Americans?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
African's dont really hate Black Americans like some of you say. A lot of Africans Just Feel like Blacks in America take the opportunities for granted. They feel like not only do they have the same skin color, but they are foreigners who come from worse living standards and yet they (not all) are still able to at least live decent.:yeshrug: Not that they look down on Black Americans.

IMO it goes both ways. I've seen a lot of African Americans saying some of the most dehumanizing stuff about Africans to my face:beli:(mind you Im 1st gen American). Even worse than what they say for other ethnicities. its sick.

WHite Supremacy is a success:snoop:

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
I'm gonna post this thread on st0rmfr0nt, and see what their opinion is of this topic. Carter G Woodson said if you can control a mans mind, you don't have to tell him to go to through the back door, he'll go there of his own volition, this thread is a perfect example of it. White supremacy is such a motherfukker, Mr Charlie got us generalizing about each other more than he does. Its like Build and Destory when Nas talks about all of the rappers always making songs about him. OP makes a statement, and doesn't even provide one example of whites being more comfortable with Africans than African Americans. If OP's thesis is whites are more comfortable around Africans than African Americans, I have a few questions:
1. Why are the projects in Colombus, Ohio filled with Somalians?
2. Why is Parkhill, Staten Island filled with Liberians? If whites in New York are so comfortable with Africans, shouldn't they be living in the Upper East Side?
3. Why did NYPD shoot Amadou Diallo 40 some times; do y'all think they wouldn't have shot him if he showed them his green card ?http://www.nytimes.com/2000/02/26/n...uitted-all-charges.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm
4. This cab driver was assulted, does anyone think if he showed his green card, the assailant would've ceased and desist the attack? http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-04-30/local/38931470_1_hate-crime-passenger-muslim

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
bytch, what the fukk that got to do with the thread topic? You simple ass nikkas be all over the place with your dumb ass ramblings that dont have nothing to do with the topic at hand

bytch nikka was dappin me a minute ago lol

vqnrti.jpg

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
color isnt everything like people on here would have you believe

its mainly demeanor and how you present yourself to people.

many american black men and women are overly domineering people more often than not.
INB4RACETRACK
Please tell me what type of "demeanor", and how "domineering" James Byrd was to deserve being run over? http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/21/justice/texas-dragging-death-execution
Or what Evertt Grant did that he deserved to be shot over? http://www.examiner.com/article/florida-gunman-shoots-unarmed-man-says-to-police-i-only-shot-a-ni-er
Or James Craig Anderson for that matter? http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/06/mississippi.hate.crime/index.html
While you're at at, please explain how "demeanor" of black, and white convicts affects the likelihood of white convicts getting jobs over black convicts? http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/17/nyregion/17felons.html?_r=0
Or how the "demeanor" of blacks with college degrees causes whites with college degrees to be more successful in job searches? http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/01/us/01race.html

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK

I really think people overlook this and walk around feeling inferior or with a chip on their shoulder. Not saying there maybe a reason not to, but the vibe you put out is how people are gonna treat or re-act towards you.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I'm gonna post this thread on st0rmfr0nt, and see what their opinion is of this topic. Carter G Woodson said if you can control a mans mind, you don't have to tell him to go to through the back door, he'll go there of his own volition, this thread is a perfect example of it. White supremacy is such a motherfukker, Mr Charlie got us generalizing about each other more than he does. Its like Build and Destory when Nas talks about all of the rappers always making songs about him. OP makes a statement, and doesn't even provide one example of whites being more comfortable with Africans than African Americans. If OP's thesis is whites are more comfortable around Africans than African Americans, I have a few questions:
1. Why are the projects in Colombus, Ohio filled with Somalians?
2. Why is Parkhill, Staten Island filled with Liberians? If whites in New York are so comfortable with Africans, shouldn't they be living in the Upper East Side?
3. Why did NYPD shoot Amadou Diallo 40 some times; do y'all think they wouldn't have shot him if he showed them his green card ?http://www.nytimes.com/2000/02/26/n...uitted-all-charges.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm
4. This cab driver was assulted, does anyone think if he showed his green card, the assailant would've ceased and desist the attack? http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-04-30/local/38931470_1_hate-crime-passenger-muslim
I cited the personal perspectives of Africans i have spoken to as examples. If you want more SPECIFIC examples, then ask for them and ill tell you specifically what they observed.......bytch. If youre going to attempt to be analytical then buy more vowels before u attempt to solve the puzzle dikkhead

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
SMH at this rampant speculation in this thread.

I'm in Africa typing this. Most people on TheColi haven't been within 1500 miles of the place. I'm not providing anecdotal evidence here.

African's think they are better than African Americans. They pitty AA because they sold you to the white man. This is coming straight out of a successful Kenyan businessman mouth. He pretty much just stopped short of calling AA savages.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Translation=They're more likely to be c00ns.

And what do you think you are? Your culture is not even your culture. It was imposed on you. Created through subjugation and impoverishment.

I'm in Africa now. Hung out with a Kenyan dude the other day. He was well spoken and dressed nicely. Kenya hardly has any white people. So where did that come from? I'm guessing thats what you consider a c00n?

So which one is closer to real African non-c00n culture?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This...... They also know one of these days black Americans are gonna get that payback... It may not be our generation but one will....

It WILL NEVER happen...Black people are one of most docile races on planet Earth...They are good at killing each other, but that's about it...More and more black people are only dating "outside their race"...(POF is a gold mine for white dudes who wanna bang pretty black girls, and black dudes who wanna bang the undesirable fat white women with 2 or more kids, but no guy has ever even taken them out on a date)...

I swear to God, when I walk the streets of Canada, and I see a young black couple (born and raised in Canada), I am astonished...Because I am just used used to seeing black people with somebody from a different race...

hahahaha...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And what do you think you are? Your culture is not even your culture. It was imposed on you. Created through subjugation and impoverishment.
I'm in Africa now. Hung out with a Kenyan dude the other day. He was well spoken and dressed nicely. Kenya hardly has any white people. So where did that come from? I'm guessing thats what you consider a c00n?

Educated Africans are type WEAK though...

That's why I find Black Africans less threatening than Black Americans...I lived in South Africa, and the entire education system is pretty much founded on telling black children that the white man is the greatest Human Being to have ever existed...

At the end of the day, I am not at all threatened by black people, if you are not black and you are not disrespectful, and show a knowledge and appreciation of their languages and cultures, they will welcome you with open arms...

But that's true for almost all people...

Gravity

Banned
Daps

many american black men and women are overly domineering people more often than not.
Pay attention people becaus this is white people's game in a nutshell. 1st they deny/downplay race and racism, then they immediately reverse the shyt back on to you. Notice how this c00n/cracker downplays race/racism, then immediately says something racist about black people:pachaha: All you have to do is pay attention.

You sound like what I said hurt your feelings. Sadly, I don't think your dumbass understand what I was saying. Just reading your other posts in this thread there's no way I'll take you seriously. Eat a dikk.