Why are American Whites more comfortable with Africans then African Americans?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
ed
And op you fakkit for not punching that c00n ass ethopian bytch in the face.

lol..........

Why should i have punched her in the face tho? Cause she told me her perspective. I dont think she's a c00n tho, but from some of the things she told me the whites were doing in her presence, i do feel she is a weak person for not checking. Either way, its not her who had the hatred in her heart towards African Americans.........it was the honkeys she was associating with.

The friend who stated this to me most recently isnt east African, a c00n or a weak person. She went to school and works in an environment where whites are the majority and simply stated to me something she has noticed in her interactions with the peoples there.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This African dude at work does look down on AA's in general. Said he would never be associated with the ghetto.

Meanwhile though, we tried to set up a date with a couple of AA chick with another African dude and the girls all said they'd never date or get involved with an African guy:manny:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This African dude at work does look down on AA's in general. Said he would never be associated with the ghetto.

Meanwhile though, we tried to set up a date with a couple of AA chick with another African dude and the girls all said they'd never date or get involved with an African guy:manny:
This

It goes both ways, people need to stop acting hurt and surprised that we have dividing lines

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
shyt is hilarious but you cant tell these arrogant nikkas shyt...they think they already know it all
Your a butthurt hater, no different than a redneck looking for negative stereotypes to justify why they hate black folk.... Truth is you have hate in ya heart. Stop worrying about who doesn't love you like u need a hug lol.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
An African friend of mine asked me this question because its something she noticed?

She's not the first tho, an Ethopian acquaintence of mine pointed the same thing out to me awhile back.......

So, if you believe this to be true (which it is)why do you think this its the case?
White Americans owe black americans a lot for the economic foundation of this country that was built on slavery. However white americans refuse to pay their debt and recognize the contributions of black americans. That causes a lot of resentment and fuel a lot of anger towards eachother.

However other blacks dont have that same beef with white americans so there is less animosity other than typical racism.

Most other blacks from other countries who come to this country are stepping in between two factions that are at each others throats and both want you to take their side. We can relate more to black americans in a way but black americans arent always the friendliest of people and will sometime treat you worse than white do.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Your a butthurt hater, no different than a redneck looking for negative stereotypes to justify why they hate black folk.... Truth is you have hate in ya heart. Stop worrying about who doesn't love you like u need a hug lol.
Why you keep quoting me nikka?

:umad:?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
These clowns just making up shyt..

The average cac doesnt give 2 fukks bout Africans or Africa..and thats just a fact.He probably couldnt even name 10 African countries.
I have heard some of the most ignorant shyt bout Africa come out of white peoples' mouth.
I have had to check plenty of cacs for talking down on Africans.
Cacs are the worst when it comes to assuming someone is 'African' because of their looks/features

You fools probably assume they'd be more comfortable with you because of all the c00ning and ass-kissing you be doing.
You damn near treat every white woman like a fukking Goddess for God's sake..

nikka shut the fukk up....

speaking like u some authority on this topic.

Im simply echoing the sentiments of a few Africans (West, East and South) ive spoken with on seperate occasions on this issue. These are observations they have expressed to me which i found interesting and decided to make a thread about. So miss me with all that on "average" bullshyt u talking cause im speaking about specific peoples realities not that vague, unsubstatiated on "average" bullshyt u talkin bout.

.....talkin bout "cacs are the worst when it comes to assuming someone is African because of their looks/features" and that you "heard some of the most ignorant shyt bout Africa come out of white peoples' mouth...." well i havent, cause i dont hang around them and when i am around them i aint the type of person they say that type of shyt too. You do and you are. But I do hang around nikkas and have heard some ignorant ass shyt come out of their mouths about Africans and heard some crazy assumptions being made about peoples decent based on their looks/features. So again, miss me with that bullshyt u talkin bout......cause u obviously dont know what the fukk u talkin bout. If you going to talk on the topic keep it 100 and speak on the shyt u know and that youve personally experienced that have to do with the topic...thats it. I dont need to hear your dumb ass theories on what the "average" cracker thinks or none of that....... cause u dont know

And i cant name 10 African countries??? There u go assumping again. Im probably more in tune to whats going on over there then ya bytch ass, so suck a dikk.........

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
In all seriousness Black People african-american, afro-latino and africans in general all up here trying to win approval among white americans while shytted on each other.

African-Americans shyt on africans the same way the white people in france shyt on africans and majority of other european countries

Africans shyt on african americans the same way white americans do

all in a ploy to gain white approval and fit in with white culture even tho we have our own, but i guess our own culture isn't good enough

and don't give me that well white people this or that or asians do the same shyt as a excuse.. get your tongue out your ass and wake the fukk up..

and black women kill me with i can't date or fukk around with no african but soon when idris elba come around and yes he's african there whole mindset change. fukk outta here c*nts

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
In all seriousness Black People african-american, afro-latino and africans in general all up here trying to win approval among white americans while shytted on each other.

African-Americans shyt on africans the same way the white people in france shyt on africans and majority of other european countries

Africans shyt on african americans the same way white americans do

all in a ploy to gain white approval and fit in with white culture even tho we have our own, but i guess our own culture isn't good enough

and don't give me that well white people this or that or asians do the same shyt as a excuse.. get your tongue out your ass and wake the fukk up..

and black women kill me with i can't date or fukk around with no african but soon when idris elba come around and yes he's african there whole mindset change. fukk outta here c*nts
There's a lot of that too.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Word. My brother went to africa and trust me they love our style over there. The nikka was worshiped. Don't balee known that "Africans look down on blah blah!" THEM LIES.....

The funny thing is when he went to egypt, the arab dudes showed him mad love, and the arab dude confessed its because they view black Americans as " more civilized" and more wealthy then native africans.

You won't see me talking about "Why does the world look down on africans and not african americans :lolbron:"

bytch, what the fukk that got to do with the thread topic? You simple ass nikkas be all over the place with your dumb ass ramblings that dont have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Did i say anything about how Africans feel about us? So what the fukk point are you trying to make by bringing up how Africans in Africa feel about African Americans for. This thread is about AMERICAN WHITE PEOPLE? u simple ass nikka.

and whats your point with this comment " The funny thing is when he went to egypt, the arab dudes showed him mad love, and the arab dude confessed its because they view black Americans as " more civilized" and more wealthy then native africans."? Cause the shyt just makes ur brother look like a c00n. Talkin bout "yea, the arabs like me and not the other darkies cause I's civilized....." fukk outta here. By your logic, your brother shoullda punched the nikka in the face right?

and then you talking bout "You won't see me talking about "Why does the world look down on africans and not african americans :lolbron:" If thats something that your brother or anybody else youve spoken to says they have encountered in their world travels then why wouldnt you discuss it?

Yall nikkas be so dumb that you think by not speaking on things they will just cease to exsist.........

nah, by speaking on them you can possiably get to the root of the issue, gain an understanding and build on a plan of action.......

but nah, you the type of nikka just to keep the shyt in your simple ass head and argue about a tv show or something. fukk outta with that bullshyt u talkin bout

Last edited:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
...... why do yall give a fukk what white people think so much?.....

Because whites are the ruling party in this country

These peoples thoughts are the reasoning behind the unjust laws that are in place, the unjust hiring practices that are currently in effect, the unjust wars being waged (here and abroad), etc.

Why do you all not care what these people think?

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
White people have a guilt conscious when they run into black people they don't know. They know if the shoe was on the other foot...they would taken revenge a long time ago. They have a feeling in the back of their minds that one day blacks are going to give them that work on a major level. Why do you think they came at the black panthers so hard....they thought we would turn into the American version of the ANC....bombing white establishments and events. Blacks carry a significant population in the most important cities in America. So that means that blacks could cripple the US economy overnight with strategic terrorists attacks.
:shaq:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
color isnt everything like people on here would have you believe

its mainly demeanor and how you present yourself to people.

many american black men and women are overly domineering people more often than not.