Why are American Whites more comfortable with Africans then African Americans?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
No other country offer the same opportunities as this country. And I agree that there are a lot of AA that are taking the opportunity and becoming successful. I live in MD, and there are many successful AA living in the DMV area.
While this is true, it is tougher in the States. I lived in the South. That's hell on any man of color, I don't care what anyone has to say. It's a different type of living.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I definitely won't compare the two.

But I don't think Africans have taken into account how this country have ensured that the social capital blacks amassed for themselves was destroyed and taken apart. African Americans also bear responsibility for allowing intregration to dismantle their social capital in the name of progress.

Foreigners often come here equipped with more social capital than blacks native to here.
In all honestly, if it's about the indiviual, that's all about drive, opportunity, and heart. If it's about the collective group, we as Africans aren't doing much better. We don't have Nigeriatown. We don't have that in Houston, ATL, NYC, or DC. We don't have none of that. We don't have little Korea. We don't really stick together and when we meet, we are always 6 hours late, we are usually crying about money and everyone is trying to brag or show off for what? I had the young Nigerians group I parted up with in Houston but had some time restrints. Even then it wasn't easy at all and Nigerians don't even want to deal with each other like that. Yorubas bytchin about Igbos, Igbos bytchin in general, etc.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While this is true, it is tougher in the States. I lived in the South. That's hell on any man of color, I don't care what anyone has to say. It's a different type of living.

I've never lived there so I can't comment. But the shyt I've read about in Mississippi, Kentucky, and all those bible belt states are :sadcam:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
In all honestly, if it's about the indiviual, that's all about drive, opportunity, and heart. If it's about the collective group, we as Africans aren't doing much better. We don't have Nigeriatown. We don't have that in Houston, ATL, NYC, or DC. We don't have none of that. We don't have little Korea. We don't really stick together and when we meet, we are always 6 hours late, we are usually crying about money and everyone is trying to brag or show off for what? I had the young Nigerians group I parted up with in Houston but had some time restrints. Even then it wasn't easy at all and Nigerians don't even want to deal with each other like that. Yorubas bytchin about Igbos, Igbos bytchin in general, etc.

I've noticed that as well. NY Nigerians are beyond splintered. They were much more close knit when I was a kid in the 70s and 80s. (yeah...I"M OLD!! LOL) Its all about individual achievement, nothing collectively like other immigrants. :to:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nuh-uh I am not touching this thread. Not me. Posting in here would be like walking on a 50 year old bridge with a ocean of acid at the bottom. :huhldup:

*Exits thread*

Gravity

Banned
Daps
racism isnt what truly exists in this country, classism does.
racism definitely exists

It's way too easy to manipulate you mental midgets. I've got you so lost that you can't even keep up with your own bullshyt. The reason that you're talking out of both sides of that loose ass of yours contradicting yourself is because your only objective is to protect/defend your master from any criticism. You will literally say anything in his defense. You're a piss colored guard-mutt for the white man, nothing more nothing less. I'd bet my house that you're the product of a wannabe slave wench and a caveman. I also suspect that the cracker that gave your mutt ass life doesn't even accept you and that's why you're a c00n:russ:

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
my girlfriend (she's white) just had an encounter w/ a African cab driver...

She asked dude how his day was...buddy must have had a lot on his mind, because he started ranting.
Dude basically broke down his experience in this country:

- He said 90% of black people in this country aint shyt.
What he noticed was a lot of black men are failures that blame others for it. They have too many babies and dont take care of them, uneducated etc... He drives his cab at night and said he has seen some crazy ass shyt in black neighborhoods.

- Said white people are entitled like a mutha. They hop in the cab and want him to break laws because they are late for work. They also talk down to him because he's a cab driver.

Dude said him and his friends live in a small apartment. They work at night and go to med school during the day. People treat them like they arent shyt, but they are working harder than most of the lazy Americans they encounter.

She said my dude seemed tired as fukk from being here. Like he was just sick of the people in the country.

I cant blame him...I feel the same way
:russ:

If i was driving a cab somewhere in the slums of south africa i could make the same assumption about the dysfunction there. He ainr saying shyt about shyt

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
It's way too easy to manipulate you mental midgets. I've got you so lost that you can't even keep up with your own bullshyt. The reason that you're talking out of both sides of that loose ass of yours contradicting yourself is because your only objective is to protect/defend your master from any criticism. You will literally say anything in his defense. You're a piss colored guard-mutt for the white man, nothing more nothing less. I'd bet my house that you're the product of a wannabe slave wench and a caveman. I also suspect that the cracker that gave your mutt ass life doesn't even accept you and that's why you're a c00n:russ:
i think youre just projecting who you think you are on to me :skip:

the only person here who truly hates his skin is you :to:

ur comfortable calling folks c00n because youre used to being called one yourself :dead:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
i think youre just projecting who you think you are on to me :skip:

the only person here who truly hates his skin is you :to:
I'll give you an E for effort zebra boy. That dumbass psychology you're using obviously isn't working but you just keep trying:pachaha: I'm not the one talking down on blacks, you are. I'm not the one who's denying the truth to protect YT and shyt on black people, you are. I love my people, that's why I'll never throw them under the bus just to make myself look better to whites. You pathetic oreo-c00n you.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
If i was driving a cab somewhere in the slums of south africa i could make the same assumption about the dysfunction there. He ainr saying shyt about shyt
no, he has a point.
There is a hell of a lot less opportunity in the slums of Africa than there is here.
Poor people in this country have it better than the majority of folks in the world.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I'll give you an E for effort zebra boy. That dumbass psychology you're using obviously isn't working but you just keep trying:pachaha: I'm not the one talking down on blacks, you are. I'm not the one who's denying the truth to protect YT and shyt on black people, you are. I love my people, that's why I'll never throw them under the bus just to make myself look better to whites. You pathetic oreo-c00n you.
the irony of this post :skip:

you dont even realize how ignorant you even are(i guess thats implied) some people just aint gonna make it

wtf is YT? is that another smart dumb nikka abbreviation :dead:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Got your c00n ass talking yourself into knots. You're too stupid to debate/argue with me. You're like 50-60 iq points short.
You don't even have an argument, you've been crying for help for the last 3 pages and no one has come to save you :skip:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no, he has a point.
There is a hell of a lot less opportunity in the slums of Africa than there is here.
Poor people in this country have it better than the majority of folks in the world.
This is true BUT, this is a capitalist system. You need poor people or fukked up people in order to have rich people. That is a relative statement, and the people may change, but the truth nonetheless. I don't know how to change it but, that IS how it IS. He is just angry that he is a med student, and driving cabs, while others aren't as smart as him, and live better. Let's just call it like it is. He is mad at his life, not the people. I'm not saying he doesn't have a right to be mad, but this is the life we were born into, everyone plays the card they are dealt with. Complain about it, do nothing, or complain about it, and change YOUR life, but not recognizing this fact is very deadly for yourself, and the people you care about.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You don't even have an argument, you've been crying for help for the last 3 pages and no one has come to save you :skip:
You're too gotdamn stupid and full of shyt to argue with:heh: that's why I don't have an argument. I'm just clowning your dumbass. Got you chasing your own tail "racism definitely exists............racism doesn't truly exist" Which is it octoroon?