patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Google 'bugchasing.'
It's definitely real and it's definitely downplayed.
A lot of these people are mentally ill.

my former best friend who came out to me after high school.. told me about that bugchasing shyt..literally some of the most reckless things i have heard in my life...getting off on trying to catch or actually catching an incurable STD :scust:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't that tell you anything about that lifestyle?

breh, sexual orientation ain't a lifestyle. it's that some people make bad choices and part of that is based off of ignorance where they don't know what the fukk being gay is. it's basically someone being insecure with themselves. it's no different than how some straight guys get insecure with their sexuality too where they think that they have to fukk 100 women in order to prove themselves as a man or fulfill a stereotype that is basically bullshyt. you got gay dudes that think that what i'm describing is the "gay" thing to do when it's not.

it's annoying to be honest because you have folks thinking that promiscuity and having unprotected sex on top of all that is the way to go even if they're in a damn relationship or marriage. they just don't believe in love or at least attempt to cover that shyt up where they have no damn shame in admitting that shyt. i seen that shyt all over apps where you have these married couples or couples going like "we're looking for someone to fukk" or these guys that are in a relationship with their significant other in their profile going like "i'm looking for a NSA". it's like where is that principles at. where are the standards? i know that open relationships are common but it's something when you have folks basically trashing the shyt out of monogamy where they literally don't even bother trying. it's like they don't believe in love at all. that's scary.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Yah he knew what he was getting into by smashing men rather than bytches

women-graph-560x248.jpg
what's black IDUs?

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Real shyt. That's why I dont even bother to even mingle like that because a lot of gay dudes have suicidal tendencies. They looking at anybody who wants to live a long healthy life funny. They literally are resigned to living a miserable life revolving around sec and loneliness. Just the other day I was on grindr after a month hiatus just peeping what's going on and this one dude messaged me. This man wrote in his profile that he was a sociopath that was intentionally infecting other gay guys with hiv and herpes without telling them shyt and now he was doing the same thing but being honest about it. After that shyt, I deleted the app and refuse to go back. Imagine how many other guys like that are on there that arent telling.

I've had a few hiv poz dudes all pushing themselves on me talking about let's have unprotected sex because i'm on this new viral drug that decreases me spreading it and I was like :what::camby: hell even now. One of my homeboys was hitting me with that there's no point in being on a monogamous relationship and seeing how dudes left and right are in open marriages abs relationships. Seriously... I understand if it were some folks but for it to be the norm where it's expected and people shaming you for wanting to not do that shyt like.... "you're being a puritan" or you have issues with you send because you're not willing sharing yourself with someone else besides the man you want to be in a relationship with is disturbing to me.
wait you're gay?

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Prayers for him and his family and friends.
Brave of him to share and speak on the widespread me th abuse
Hopefully his story helps someone

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No that's not what I meant. With everything known about it and the prevention methods it's just odd to me. How these homos still going raw up poop chutes? This is why know one will ever take fakkits seriously. They are demonic beings for real

It's a "receivers" disease......that Larry Fitz.

If a guy caught it as a result of a sex act, more than likely, he has some stuffin butt'itis in his closest

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forgot he came out as gay way back in the day.

Big Nigguh Danza...I just felt like saying that :russ: