'Who's The Boss' star reveals he's HIV positive

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I heard about this last night. I'm sad for for him. He was in one of the coldest scary movies that didn't have a killer lurking around doing all the like we offer mention in the Film Room.
cujo07.jpg

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
... the 39-year-old former child actor also discussed the epidemic of crystal meth use within the gay community...
This is what I heard back in 2007. Narcs had a hard time making in-roads in the meth dealer network in the gay community. It was big business and they couldn't get the tip in much less go in balls deep.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
the carelessness of many gay guys is :what:

it's like a lot just don't care or want to be infected for some misguided reason.

MANY don't use condoms. and will give you the :huhldup:if you pull out a condom.

and when crystal is involved....all morals, common sense, inhibitions go out the window.....

there is a very dark side to homosexuality that is swept under the rug. it maybe self hate, shame, depression, or a combination all three....but many gay dudes are literally killing themselves and others and have a :yeshrug:attitude about it

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
the carelessness of many gay guys is :what:

it's like a lot just don't care or want to be infected for some misguided reason.

MANY don't use condoms. and will give you the :huhldup:if you pull out a condom.

and when crystal is involved....all morals, common sense, inhibitions go out the window.....

there is a very dark side to homosexuality that is swept under the rug. it maybe self hate, shame, depression, or a combination all three....but many gay dudes are literally killing themselves and others and have a :yeshrug:attitude about it

I take it you are gay? Quite the descriptive details there my friend :jbhmm: