'Who's The Boss' star reveals he's HIV positive

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I have a few questions about this chart ..

how the hell is the hetero women doubling the rate of hetero men? i know its harder for the man to get it but who exactly are these women getting it from?

Is there a posibilty that a few of those "black heterosexual men" are actually down low?
It's a possibility that some straight men are downlow and spread it to their wives and girlfriends. It's also possible that the men are straight and being stupid and having unprotected sex with various women(jumpoffs, prostitutes, whores, etc) and getting it from them and then bringing it home to their wives/girlfriend's.

Unfortunately a lot of younger black folks are loose and don't want to wear condoms. I have a younger cousin who refuses to wear condoms with women. He doesn't like the feel of them. He sleeps around with a lot of hoes unprotected. He's gotten gonorrhea before but took medicine before to get it cleared. There have been times where I was going to smash a sister and not once did she ask me to wear a condom. I was the one to usually bring up the use of condoms. It's very sad how a lot of youth don't care and on this YOLO bullshyt.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
No tbh a lot of black women are promiscuous and quite a few have a tendency to lay up with the same neguh that half the community done laid up with
I have a few questions about this chart ..

how the hell is the hetero women doubling the rate of hetero men? i know its harder for the man to get it but who exactly are these women getting it from?

Is there a posibilty that a few of those "black heterosexual men" are actually down low?
let's

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
It's a possibility that some straight men are downlow and spread it to their wives and girlfriends. It's also possible that the men are straight and being stupid and having unprotected sex with various women(jumpoffs, prostitutes, whores, etc) and getting it from them and then bringing it home to their wives/girlfriend's.

i met this CAC guy in Zurich last year who was bi...had a girlfriend who didn't know about him. he starting messing around with one of his buddies, whose girlfriend was best friends with his girlfriend.

the two guys fukked around all the time...but were scared to get an HIV test. he said they both just assumed there were negative because both their girls got tested regularly. :dahell:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The rate for black women is still unusually high.

I don't know the numbers so you could be right or wrong. But my point is that these conversations are NEVER kept in its proper context.

Ultimately the headlines basically read..."black women are diseased and unliked"...When we know that it is not the truth.

it bothers me more and more because of how I see black women's overall self esteem being effected by this each time they make it some nationwide story.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even as I was a kid watching it like "that boy is a fagg:childplease:"
But I stayed watching for Samantha...PAWG chasing origins:blessed:
Yea I used to watch the show when I was a youngin and thought something was "off" about that kid. That's before I knew what gay even meant