WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yah he knew what he was getting into by smashing men rather than bytches

women-graph-560x248.jpg

It doesn't seem like they discuss these statistics when they talk STDs. Yet they find time to write a million articles and "studies" on black women and stds tho.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
this is sad, i loved that show
on the other hand ppl get this disease every day

Last edited:

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
]
It doesn't seem like they discuss these statistics when they talk STDs. Yet they find time to write a million articles and "studies" on black women and stds tho.

True. That chart is just for HIV though, I'm not sure what the rates are for other STD's (gonorrhea, chlamydia, herpes, scabies etc.)

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
LOL @ the comments in this thread compared to the comments in that other thread about the dude whose wife left after he went blind from his diabetes. The hypocrisy! Anyway, this is a sad story but, luckily, having HIV in 2015 isn't like it was in the 80s/90s. Its not a death sentence. Best wishes for this dude, hope he gets better!

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
2BzxRfq.jpg

:umad:

Nah but seriously....you getting ALL CAPS angry about someone you've never met and don't know shyt about.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Real shyt. That's why I dont even bother to even mingle like that because a lot of gay dudes have suicidal tendencies. They looking at anybody who wants to live a long healthy life funny. They literally are resigned to living a miserable life revolving around sec and loneliness. Just the other day I was on grindr after a month hiatus just peeping what's going on and this one dude messaged me. This man wrote in his profile that he was a sociopath that was intentionally infecting other gay guys with hiv and herpes without telling them shyt and now he was doing the same thing but being honest about it. After that shyt, I deleted the app and refuse to go back. Imagine how many other guys like that are on there that arent telling.

I've had a few hiv poz dudes all pushing themselves on me talking about let's have unprotected sex because i'm on this new viral drug that decreases me spreading it and I was like :what::camby: hell even now. One of my homeboys was hitting me with that there's no point in being on a monogamous relationship and seeing how dudes left and right are in open marriages abs relationships. Seriously... I understand if it were some folks but for it to be the norm where it's expected and people shaming you for wanting to not do that shyt like.... "you're being a puritan" or you have issues with you send because you're not willing sharing yourself with someone else besides the man you want to be in a relationship with is disturbing to me.
Doesn't that tell you anything about that lifestyle?