'Who's The Boss' star reveals he's HIV positive

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the carelessness of many gay guys is :what:

it's like a lot just don't care or want to be infected for some misguided reason.

MANY don't use condoms. and will give you the :huhldup:if you pull out a condom.

and when crystal is involved....all morals, common sense, inhibitions go out the window.....

there is a very dark side to homosexuality that is swept under the rug. it maybe self hate, shame, depression, or a combination all three....but many gay dudes are literally killing themselves and others and have a :yeshrug:attitude about it

Real shyt. That's why I dont even bother to even mingle like that because a lot of gay dudes have suicidal tendencies. They looking at anybody who wants to live a long healthy life funny. They literally are resigned to living a miserable life revolving around sec and loneliness. Just the other day I was on grindr after a month hiatus just peeping what's going on and this one dude messaged me. This man wrote in his profile that he was a sociopath that was intentionally infecting other gay guys with hiv and herpes without telling them shyt and now he was doing the same thing but being honest about it. After that shyt, I deleted the app and refuse to go back. Imagine how many other guys like that are on there that arent telling.

I've had a few hiv poz dudes all pushing themselves on me talking about let's have unprotected sex because i'm on this new viral drug that decreases me spreading it and I was like :what::camby: hell even now. One of my homeboys was hitting me with that there's no point in being on a monogamous relationship and seeing how dudes left and right are in open marriages abs relationships. Seriously... I understand if it were some folks but for it to be the norm where it's expected and people shaming you for wanting to not do that shyt like.... "you're being a puritan" or you have issues with you send because you're not willing sharing yourself with someone else besides the man you want to be in a relationship with is disturbing to me.

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
the carelessness of many gay guys is :what:

it's like a lot just don't care or want to be infected for some misguided reason.

MANY don't use condoms. and will give you the :huhldup:if you pull out a condom.

and when crystal is involved....all morals, common sense, inhibitions go out the window.....

there is a very dark side to homosexuality that is swept under the rug. it maybe self hate, shame, depression, or a combination all three....but many gay dudes are literally killing themselves and others and have a :yeshrug:attitude about it

Google 'bugchasing.'
It's definitely real and it's definitely downplayed.
A lot of these people are mentally ill.

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
No that's not what I meant. With everything known about it and the prevention methods it's just odd to me. How these homos still going raw up poop chutes? This is why know one will ever take fakkits seriously. They are demonic beings for real

But its 2015 and we know you can get hiv from otherways besides fukkin? Right... you do know this... I hope..

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you don't think people are born gay just take a look at that dude as a kid on that show he was flaming since birth

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
tumblr_lp7r72190b1qapfvgo4_400.gif