‘Ohio Dime’ Sex Worker, Had More Than 200 Clients While Knowing She Was HIV-Positive

Daps
Transmission of HIV vaginally from female to male is pretty low.. However, the risk goes up if these men were having anal sex or sharing needles with her.. This is the dark side of the whoremonger lifestyle.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Transmission of HIV vaginally from female to male is pretty low.. However, the risk goes up if these men were having anal sex or sharing needles with her.. This is the dark side of the whoremonger lifestyle
Yeah, if they used a condom, there more than likely fine.

That mental damage though

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Transmission of HIV vaginally from female to male is pretty low.. However, the risk goes up if these men were having anal sex or sharing needles with her.. This is the dark side of the whoremonger lifestyle.

A lot of these fiends actively look BBBJ so you better believe some of them got that house in virginia

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
That's what probably was going on, she probably let them hit raw anal :picard: ...also yt dudes be smashing these types raw on their period:huhldup:, and they get head from these fiends with bloody gums:damn:

Just all types of disregard for health, as well as people sharing needles , I've seen zombie looking women like this outside. Guarantee she was lighting dudes up at truck stops too, some folks have no standards cause I know that shyt HAD to smell like Sea World

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
Marietta.... doesn't surprise me. Out by West V, hot spot for this fukk shyt. They even got signs at intersections that say "don't add to the drug and alcohol problems by giving money to panhandlers"

I remember when I found out that the street nikkas around my way was happily fukking the smokers....

:picard:

I still can't wrap my mind around that shyt.

Especially after looking at this bytch. 30 years old? She looks like she been a school custodian for 3 generations.

Parkersburg, Athens, Ravenswood, Meigs Country, etc. All them places are wild. (Athens especially because of the the college).