'Who's The Boss' star reveals he's HIV positive

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
:beli: brave is going into a burning building to save strangers. Coming out in 2015 is not brave.

I didn't say he was brave for coming out. He's been out for a million years.
I personally think it's brave to disclose a positive hiv status, no one would have known
It's important that people remember that hiv is still spreading and even though it affects gay men
At a much higher rate anyone can get it
Hell people don't disclose their non lethal std status to partners so...
And ofcourse it's extremely brave and heroic to run into burning buildings to save people
I personally think fireman are much braver than police
And face higher and more consistent levels of danger.

It's okay to agree to disagree.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Man forget that moist abomination.

This is the only reason I watched that show.......

130679057b0bdc9fdd4dbfa2be721f7e.gif

Allyssa still looks good too. She must have a recessive native american/african gene somewhere.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Yah he knew what he was getting into by smashing men rather than bytches

women-graph-560x248.jpg

Wow look at the rates for black hetero women.

I bet know of you dudes will talk about that. Since y'all admit that the DL phenomena was overblown you got a select few hetero black men infecting black women.

Must he all them "fukking hos well into my 40s" brehs

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
Real shyt. That's why I dont even bother to even mingle like that because a lot of gay dudes have suicidal tendencies. They looking at anybody who wants to live a long healthy life funny. They literally are resigned to living a miserable life revolving around sec and loneliness. Just the other day I was on grindr after a month hiatus just peeping what's going on and this one dude messaged me. This man wrote in his profile that he was a sociopath that was intentionally infecting other gay guys with hiv and herpes without telling them shyt and now he was doing the same thing but being honest about it. After that shyt, I deleted the app and refuse to go back. Imagine how many other guys like that are on there that arent telling.

I've had a few hiv poz dudes all pushing themselves on me talking about let's have unprotected sex because i'm on this new viral drug that decreases me spreading it and I was like :what::camby: hell even now. One of my homeboys was hitting me with that there's no point in being on a monogamous relationship and seeing how dudes left and right are in open marriages abs relationships. Seriously... I understand if it were some folks but for it to be the norm where it's expected and people shaming you for wanting to not do that shyt like.... "you're being a puritan" or you have issues with you send because you're not willing sharing yourself with someone else besides the man you want to be in a relationship with is disturbing to me.
IAituXK.jpg

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man forget that moist abomination.

This is the only reason I watched that show.......

130679057b0bdc9fdd4dbfa2be721f7e.gif
and she aged well ...

:wub:
Allyssa still looks good too. She must have a recessive native american/african gene somewhere.

I swear this is an example of one of many reasons why I can never be full on pro black 1000% militant. Racism would have been put to death by Black men if it weren't for white women.

:mjcry:

:snoop: