Who's better? Outkast or bone thugs n harmony

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
11 out of 15 songs feature another dungeon family artist. And all were produced in house using that outkast/organized noise sound that was made famous by aquemini.

Still doesn't change my point though, coolbreeze and the dungeon family(other than goodie mob) didn't blow up till after aquemini.

Edit: i said 6 at first but that was backwards there are 6 songs NOT featuring dungeon family artists

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
i never took anything away from outkast.

Oh really?

outkast had very little influence on southern hip-hop.

seeing that outkast is a white folks/nerd niccas group

yall are the type of dudes that would get mushed in the face in rap arguments growing up. str8 wierdos.

and no, they dont have no dam 5 dope albums.

nobody gave a f**k about that corny @$$ "rosa parks" song but white folks and fakkits.

. now who has outkast influenced besides a bunch of niche artists that nobody outside of that your niche audience gives a f**k about?

this is why i stay chittin on outkast on here. theyre surpassing eminem on my chitty-chit list.

:comeon:

Also, if OutKast fans are a bunch of weirdos, hipsters and white people then Bone fans are a bunch of corny, dirty, reggie smoking, greasy faced, malt liquor sipping, wiggers who think they're hard because they did a B&E once and went to county for 3 months.

Stereotyping is fun.:russ:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
what i say sounds foreign to most of you because this hip-hop chit is not apart of your natural habitats.

its not even about outkast. i was listening to outkast before most of their fans on here were even listening to rap.

i just hate propaganda and REVISIONIST HISTORY. this is why i wreck shop when speaking on people like outkast and others. this is also the root of my vendetta against the gay community. i really could care less if fakkits like to slob knobs. thats their problem. just dont insult my intelligence and brainwash the airwaves with propaganda.
cosign this entire post :clap:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
nikkaz looooooooooove to rewrite history. I respect outkast but their albums were forgettable and had big singles. They were the south version of naughty by nature in that regard. I love naughty,by the way but still. when bone dropped,you'd hear their ALBUMS coming out of whips,walkmans/discmans apartment windows etc. Honestly I dont ever remember anyone talking about a NON-RADIO SINGLE song from outkast. In real life or on the internet in the past decade plus! When bone dropped e1999 eternal in particular, you'd hear people bumpin and/or singing songs like:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BumcRYQvEhU]Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Buddah Lovers [Full Version] - YouTube[/ame]
NEVER RELEASED TO MTV/BET OR PROMOTED^^^^^

FAN MADE VIDEO^^^^^^^^^

SOMEONE PLEASE POST THE NON RADIO SONGS FROM OUTKAST THAT WERE GETTIN BUMPED PLEASE

Last edited by a moderator:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikkaz looooooooooove to rewrite history. I respect outkast but their albums were forgettable and had big singles. They were the south version of naughty by nature in that regard. I love naughty,by the way but still. when bone dropped,you'd hear their ALBUMS coming out of whips,walkmans/discmans apartment windows etc. Honestly I dont ever remember anyone talking about a NON-RADIO SINGLE song from outkast. In real life or on the internet in the past decade plus! When bone dropped e1999 eternal in particular, you'd hear people bumpin and/or singing songs

Where are you from? Cause i could say all the same stuff about outkast with cuts like, return of the g, Aquemini, Slump,Mamacita, spottieottiedoaplishis,Liberation

An excerpt from Wikipedia:

Upon its release, Aquemini received general acclaim from music critics.

Giving it a five out of five "mic"-rating, Charlie Braxton of The Source praised its "diverse tapestry of various musical textures" and the duo's "submersion into the baptismal waters of the African American musical continuum, and [...] their superb use of the urban narrative".[22] Braxton called Aquemini "a brilliant record" and commented that it "possesses an uncanny blend of of sonic beauty, poignant lyricism and spirituality that compels without commanding".[22]Los Angeles Times writer Soren Baker complimented OutKast's "intelligent hip-hop" and commented that "Musically, the collection supplies some of the lushest tracks ever included on a hip-hop record [...] a cohesive mix of mood-enhancing soundscapes".[14]

The album was later ranked #21 on Chris Rock's list of the Top 25 Hip-Hop Albums of all time.[25] in September 2010 "SpottieOttieDopaliscious" was included at number 16 on Pitchfork Media's Top 200 Tracks of the 90s.[26]

I know wiki isn't the most reliable source but it at least proves nobody is "rewriting history"

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Where are you from? Cause i could say all the same stuff about outkast with cuts like, return of the g, Aquemini, Slump,Mamacita, spottieottiedoaplishis,Liberation

Giving it a five out of five "mic"-rating, Charlie Braxton of The Source praised its "diverse tapestry of various musical textures" and the duo's "submersion into the baptismal waters of the African American musical continuum, and [...] their superb use of the urban narrative".[22] Braxton called Aquemini "a brilliant record" and commented that it "possesses an uncanny blend of of sonic beauty, poignant lyricism and spirituality that compels without commanding".[22]Los Angeles Times writer Soren Baker complimented OutKast's "intelligent hip-hop" and commented that "Musically, the collection supplies some of the lushest tracks ever included on a hip-hop record [...] a cohesive mix of mood-enhancing soundscapes".[14]

The album was later ranked #21 on Chris Rock's list of the Top 25 Hip-Hop Albums of all time.[25] in September 2010 "SpottieOttieDopaliscious" was included at number 16 on Pitchfork Media's Top 200 Tracks of the 90s.[26]

I know wiki isn't the most reliable source but it at least proves nobody is "rewriting history"
I'VE NEVER HEARD THOSE SONGS MENTIONED IN REAL LIFE OR THE INTERNET. I'M FROM CINCINNATI

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree

I think OutKast's music has held up better than Bone's. I can't even listen to "Crossroads" now without cringing. I guess you could say the same about "Hey Ya" but I'll take that over whatever Bone had out in 05-06. :manny: