Who's better? Outkast or bone thugs n harmony

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Have you ever heard the songs? If not you should go listen cause your missing out on some good music that has influenced plenty of rappers from t.i. to kanye and everybody in between
i've had OUTKAST albums and singles in my household since 94'. Just dont remember their album cuts being that popular. The point i was trying to make is gonna be tarnished due to cleveland's closeness to cinci. Which is cool. I'll use eightball and mjg's COMIN OUT HARD. When that album came out in 93',people were bumpin it for years though it had no real radio/video play. Everyone knew comin out hard,PIMPS,mr big etc. I just dont remember any outkast album prior to love below having that affect.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
i've had OUTKAST albums and singles in my household since 94'. Just dont remember their album cuts being that popular. The point i was trying to make is gonna be tarnished due to cleveland's closeness to cinci. Which is cool. I'll use eightball and mjg's COMIN OUT HARD. When that album came out in 93',people were bumpin it for years though it had no real radio/video play. Everyone knew comin out hard,PIMPS,mr big etc. I just dont remember any outkast album prior to love below having that affect.

I'm from cleveland and i disagree with you, maybe shyts just different in cinci :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah, plenty i'm not taking anything away from bone. Bizzy is one of the few artist I still check for no matter what. Thug mentality is one of my favorite albums all time. It's just for me over the years I have found myself listening to more outkast than bone. Currently I have songs from all of outkasts albums on my iPhone, and only a couple bone songs.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
nikkaz looooooooooove to rewrite history. I respect outkast but their albums were forgettable and had big singles. They were the south version of naughty by nature in that regard. I love naughty,by the way but still. when bone dropped,you'd hear their ALBUMS coming out of whips,walkmans/discmans apartment windows etc. Honestly I dont ever remember anyone talking about a NON-RADIO SINGLE song from outkast. In real life or on the internet in the past decade plus! When bone dropped e1999 eternal in particular, you'd hear people bumpin and/or singing songs like:

bone thugs-n-harmony - Crept And We Came - E 1999 Eternal - YouTube

Bone Thugs-n-harmony - Mo' Murda - YouTube

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Buddah Lovers [Full Version] - YouTube
NEVER RELEASED TO MTV/BET OR PROMOTED^^^^^

Bone Thugs N Harmony - Mr Bill Collector - YouTube

FAN MADE VIDEO^^^^^^^^^
J

bone thugs-n-harmony bud smokers only - YouTube

Original Crossroads - Bone Thugs n Harmony - YouTube

Bone Thugs - 10. Land Of The Heartless - E. 1999 Eternal - YouTube

SOMEONE PLEASE POST THE NON RADIO SONGS FROM OUTKAST THAT WERE GETTIN BUMPED PLEASE

My experience is the polar opposite of this. Neither group dominated my area but you'd at least have the hip hopper crowd living the Outkast albums. Bone was more of a niche group with the kind fans I described earlier. Neither was clearly more bumped than the other but Outkast was waaaaaay more critically respected. Like they were actually seen as a hip hop act where Bone was this interesting, g'd up freakshow of speed rapping singers with occult imagery.

Call it elitist, call it whatever. I call it like I see it. And I like both groups.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
My experience is the polar opposite of this. Neither group dominated my area but you'd at least have the hip hopper crowd living the Outkast albums. Bone was more of a niche group with the kind fans I described earlier. Neither was clearly more bumped than the other but Outkast was waaaaaay more critically respected. Like they were actually seen as a hip hop act where Bone was this interesting, g'd up freakshow of speed rapping singers with occult imagery.

Call it elitist, call it whatever. I call it like I see it. And I like both groups.
rofl funny shyt

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I didn't say nobody blew up other than goodie mob. I said nobody other than goodie mob blew BEFORE AQUEMINI.

:what:

you simple? you just agreed with me and you dont even know it.

Oh really?

:comeon:

:what:

you simple too?

you posted a bunch of quotes and not one of them are examples of me taking anything away from them. its me not being willing to rewrite history and give them props for chit that didnt happen.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bone Thugs n Harmony is the best hip hop group of all time, if you dont live in NY

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This clown azz nikka just say bone wuz a "niche" group:laff: nikkas wuz the biggest thing in every hood sum of the greatest hood anthems of all time in Crossroads,first of the month,4 the luv of money,thuggish ruggsh bone and u gon sit up here and lie and say neither wuz clearly more played then the other? If we talkin bout when they first came out its not even close....I will call it elitist and nobody gives a shyt ,the whol nation wuz rockin wit Bone....outkast ain't take the lead til later on when bone wuz pretty much irrelevant to black people

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Bone Thugs n Harmony is the best hip hop group of all time, if you dont live in NY

they were bigger than outkast in new york too. lol.

Also, if OutKast fans are a bunch of weirdos, hipsters and white people then Bone fans are a bunch of corny, dirty, reggie smoking, greasy faced, malt liquor sipping, wiggers who think they're hard because they did a B&E once and went to county for 3 months.

Stereotyping is fun.:russ:

youre not saying anything homie.

the difference is that bone fans cant be stereotyped because they werent niche, no matter how hard big mel tries to say otherwise

lol @ bone not getting more play than outkast.

this ranks up there with the time that you tried to downplay dmx's buzz in an effort to say that gangstarr's "moment of truth" was more important that "its dark and hell is hot".

just keep it real, you favor outkast over bone PERSONALLY because theyre heavily influenced by your native tongue rappers.

i could go on, but notsoft basically said all that needed to be said in response to this.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
when it all comes down to it, which group are you more likely to listen to when you "grow up" ?
if you're still in the hood, first off you lost...and you'll probably rep bone.
if you're an actual grown ass man you aren't gonna be bumpin "1st of the month", or "thuggish ruggish" on some getto child shyt.

let's be real here :manny: