Who's better? Outkast or bone thugs n harmony

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
This clown azz nikka just say bone wuz a "niche" group:laff: nikkas wuz the biggest thing in every hood sum of the greatest hood anthems of all time in Crossroads,first of the month,4 the luv of money,thuggish ruggsh bone and u gon sit up here and lie and say neither wuz clearly more played then the other? If we talkin bout when they first came out its not even close....I will call it elitist and nobody gives a shyt ,the whol nation wuz rockin wit Bone....outkast ain't take the lead til later on when bone wuz pretty much irrelevant to black people

My hood is much, much different than yours you goofy little kid. I'm from the greatest city in the world. You're an urban bamma. I don't have any respect for you at all in any capacity. You actually worship gangster rappers. That is sad and tragic. You're a weak person. You're name is a protection mechanism for the clown in you.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
they were bigger than outkast in new york too. lol.

youre not saying anything homie.

the difference is that bone fans cant be stereotyped because they werent niche, no matter how hard big mel tries to say otherwise

lol @ bone not getting more play than outkast.

this ranks up there with the time that you tried to downplay dmx's buzz in an effort to say that gangstarr's "moment of truth" was more important that "its dark and hell is hot".

just keep it real, you favor outkast over bone PERSONALLY because theyre heavily influenced by your native tongue rappers.

i could go on, but notsoft basically said all that needed to be said in response to this.

You're still just trying to get me say what the best album of 1998 was.

Moment Of Truth isn't my pick btw. But he'll yeah that album is more important and timeless than the DMX keyboard fest.

But kids your age who's timeline read like so:

Kriss Kross/TLC/hammer

Bone/snoop/PAC

Mase/ruff Ryder's/no limit/cash money

Dipset/roc a fella

It won't register. You've been subjected to and reared on piss poor production values for your whole life and bought into sham artists.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:wtf:"its dark and hell is hot" has a total of 1 keyboard beat.

you didnt even listen to the chit.

and i was introduced to hip-hop via mid-80s rap. the young bul stereotype angle doesnt work on me. i thought you knew.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^yes im quite sure.

youre getting "its dark and hell is hot" mixed up with "flesh of my flesh, blood of my blood" AGAIN.

when it all comes down to it, which group are you more likely to listen to when you "grow up" ?
if you're still in the hood, first off you lost...and you'll probably rep bone.
if you're an actual grown ass man you aren't gonna be bumpin "1st of the month", or "thuggish ruggish" on some getto child shyt.

let's be real here :manny:

wow. you just un-intentionally proved my point. im sure outkast fans are embarrassed by this post.

outkast = music for racist white right-wing republicans who try to justify police brutality, dont know the 1st thing about rap, dont belong on this board and are most likely hall of fame posters over at st0rmfr0nt.

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
outkast = music for racist white right-wing republicans who try to justify police brutality, dont know the 1st thing about rap, dont belong on this board and are most likely hall of fame posters over at st0rmfr0nt.

:wtf:

:heh:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My hood is much, much different than yours you goofy little kid. I'm from the greatest city in the world. You're an urban bamma. I don't have any respect for you at all in any capacity. You actually worship gangster rappers. That is sad and tragic. You're a weak person. You're name is a protection mechanism for the clown in you.

So once again u give us your limited perspective as a NY nikka who has no idea what the vibe wuz in the rest of the country,but will pretend like the rest of the nation musta been doin what NY wuz doin....thanks for that new irrelevant,useless one sided azz perspective we've never heard from u before:wtb:
NY is only the greatest city in the world to white people which u may or may not be:laff: that shyt ain't no nikka tourist destination,we tryna go to LA,ATL and Miami now nikka:childplease:...nikkas ain't buyin no one way tickets to brooklyn u bum nikka or wherever the hell u from....u can't use that inferiority shyt on a single bay nikka u will ever come across,any cali nikka for that matter so don't try it...we know our music better then yours,the bytches oh yes they badder then yalls,and the game:laugh: don't make me laugh in ya pale face.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
^yes im quite sure.

youre getting "its dark and hell is hot" mixed up with "flesh of my flesh, blood of my blood" AGAIN.

wow. you just un-intentionally proved my point. im sure outkast fans are embarrassed by this post.

the first song = keyboard

ruff ryders anthem = keyboard

fukkin' wit D = a familiar K Solo song (that im certain you missed because youre YOUNG AS fukk)

look thru my eyes = keyboard

get at me dog = get the bozack...another classic you likely have little command of

let me fly = keyboard

X is comin' = keyboard

not to mention every drum is off a preloaded kit.

should i continue?

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
when it all comes down to it, which group are you more likely to listen to when you "grow up" ?
if you're still in the hood, first off you lost...and you'll probably rep bone.
if you're an actual grown ass man you aren't gonna be bumpin "1st of the month", or "thuggish ruggish" on some getto child shyt.

let's be real here :manny:

This is basically what I've been trying to say, only without all the insults and whatnot. People tend to grow out of Bone standom. It's immature, directionless music that's cool when you're skipping 4th period gym to fingerbang Tiffany, but no grown man should listen to their music on a regular basis, unless its on some nostalgic, memory lane shyt.

When white people have their "ghetto" theme parties (with the 40s, bandanas, fitteds and fake jewelry, etc.), guess whats on the playlist...

Wacky D strikes me as the type of dude who keeps it so real, he's become a parody of "those black people, from like, the hood lolz" :yayo:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^and this d**khead manages to reach an all-time low by cosigning bang breh. BANG BREH.:facepalm:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^whats funny is that bone's music over the past decade has been more SO-CALLED "grown man-ish" than outkast's. yet, you still found a way to implement the most cliche'd outsider argument in hip-hop.

youre a joke. im already at the point where i skip over your posts whenever i see your name pop up in threads. right now, im forcing myself to skim thru ur posts when you quote me. im about to start ignoring that chit too.

the first song = keyboard

ruff ryders anthem = keyboard

fukkin' wit D = a familiar K Solo song (that im certain you missed because youre YOUNG AS fukk)

look thru my eyes = keyboard

get at me dog = get the bozack...another classic you likely have little command of

let me fly = keyboard

X is comin' = keyboard

not to mention every drum is off a preloaded kit.

should i continue?

lol. how would i not know about the hit squad?:stopitslime:

man, i thought you were referring to casio swizz beatz type stuff. i see what youre saying now, but i dont see the point.

just because its not some pete rock/premo chit, it doesnt make it any less of an album. and stop acting like pete rock/premo type stuff is "real hip-hop". they share less similarities to the original hip-hop scene than the people that youre criticizing. you elitists always seem to duck this statement like the plague, by the way.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yet here i am thriving in LA, while you rot away in kansas city pretending to be a man you aren't.

I am at home away from home:obama:...and I guess u proved my point...good luck thriving,take a trip to the town when u get a chance,u might learn sumthin...or u might get ya head knocked off....either way I'm happy:manny: