Who's better? Outkast or bone thugs n harmony

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
right. digging for the most exclusive breaks isn't at all what the park jams were like. not at all.

so you know the K Solo song i'm referring to?

not off-hand. no. maybe i could place it if you drop a link. either way, i didnt know it was a requirement to know every single song ever made.

epmd song, yes.

every song didnt use break beats back then. nor was it ever a requirement.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
he's actually not as bad as he seems. he thrives on reactions and truly loves a lot of stuff that kids his age loved. it's not a crime but also not the truism he wants it to be.

Well at least he really believes what he's saying and he's not on some postmodern Andy Kaufman type shyt.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
there's a smidgeon of trolling thrown in for good measure.

but yeah...he genuinely believes, and i quote "Jermain Dupri is a legend"

and has gone on record mocking early De La & Tribe albums. I forget to what extreme but he likes to act as if he had his finger on the pulse of all things hip hop when he was 5 years old.

thing is, he prepares well and can frighten off the squeamish, less realized, politically correct newbie poster and i respect that in him. but when he and i get into our thing it's pretty transparent at least on my end.

plus, we just have different taste in rap period. i just know mine is superior. lol. plus, i like the DMX's & Bone's to a degree. just wouldn't dare take them as seriously as the Pete Rock's or Q Tip's. call me crazy.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree

and has gone on record mocking early De La & Tribe albums. I forget to what extreme but he likes to act as if he had his finger on the pulse of all things hip hop when he was 5 years old.

thing is, he prepares well and can frighten off the squeamish, less realized, politically correct newbie poster and i respect that in him. but when he and i get into our thing it's pretty transparent at least on my end.

plus, we just have different taste in rap period. i just know mine is superior. lol. plus, i like the DMX's & Bone's to a degree. just wouldn't dare take them as seriously as the Pete Rock's or Q Tip's. call me crazy.

I like that he appreciates the older HipHop stuff, but he cosigns the WACKEST 90's shyt. I can't remember the videos he posted off the top of my head, but he couldn't possibly think that bullshyt was better than Tribe or De La Soul.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
he does. it's understandable because that's what most black women were playing around their children at the time. but there has always been a HUGE divide in the black community between actual, devoted through and through hip hop junkies and the casual fans of all things black music related be it disco, funk, R&B, rap, new jack swing.

certain rap crested that bougie, video soul format well and that's what he seems to fondly recall from his childhood. i understand all of this. i was also already selling crack,doing drugs, going to shows, writing raps, stealing equipment & records and having sex at the time so i come from what he perceives as an 'elitist' stance. it's really just an incredibly hip hop stance.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

MEL!! you like me. you really really like me.:hula:

***hands mel a wine cup full of his favorite skim milk***

i dont troll at all. altho, i do like to go overboard and smear fresh chit in peoples' faces. but thats only after they get disrespectful.

me mockin early de la & tribe albums pales in comparison to the downright disrespect that you exhibit towards king kurtis. which is the exact same scenario, except youre way out of line when you do that.

I like that he appreciates the older HipHop stuff, but he cosigns the WACKEST 90's shyt. I can't remember the videos he posted off the top of my head, but he couldn't possibly think that bullshyt was better than Tribe or De La Soul.

i seriously dont know what the hell youre talking about in the bolded.

and whats your angle anyway? arent you like 15?

he does. it's understandable because that's what most black women were playing around their children at the time. but there has always been a HUGE divide in the black community between actual, devoted through and through hip hop junkies and the casual fans of all things black music related be it disco, funk, R&B, rap, new jack swing.

certain rap crested that bougie, video soul format well and that's what he seems to fondly recall from his childhood. i understand all of this. i was also already selling crack,doing drugs, going to shows, writing raps, stealing equipment & records and having sex at the time so i come from what he perceives as an 'elitist' stance. it's really just an incredibly hip hop stance.

:birdman:

mel.:comeon:

i dont respect this post. you dont know what i was listening to. and while youre desperately trying to pass my moms off as some chickenhead, the reality is that my moms was a dj and is a serious rap head. with that said, i was no stranger to native tongue AT ALL. i lived with my dad too, btw. not to mention my uncles, family members, oldheads, etc. some of whom were somebodies. but theres no need for me to rundown my bloodline. but i could easily do that. i prefer to stay annonymous anyway. i'd be messing up the money if i did otherwise.:smugfavre:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
MEL!! you like me. you really really like me.:hula:

***hands mel a wine cup full of his favorite skim milk***

i dont troll at all. altho, i do like to go overboard and smear fresh chit in peoples' faces. but thats only after they get disrespectful.

me mockin early de la & tribe albums pales in comparison to the downright disrespect that you exhibit towards king kurtis. which is the exact same scenario, except youre way out of line when you do that.

i seriously dont know what the hell youre talking about in the bolded.

and whats your angle anyway? arent you like 15?

:birdman:

i dont respect this post. you dont know what i was listening to. and while youre desperately trying to pass my moms off as some chickenhead, the reality is that my moms was a dj and is a serious rap head. with that said, i was no stranger to native tongue AT ALL. i lived with my dad too, btw. not to mention my uncles, family members, oldheads, etc. some of whom were somebodies. but theres no need for me to rundown my bloodline. but i could easily do that. i prefer to stay annonymous anyway. i'd be messing up the money if i did otherwise.:smugfavre:

Your posts leave me speechless. You're like the Dinesh D'Souza of HipHop. And I mean this in only the most insulting way possible.