Who's better? Outkast or bone thugs n harmony

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
why do nikkas even entertain wacky in these threads? dude claims to hate outkast so much yet he's in every thread with like 40 posts.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
what i say sounds foreign to most of you because this hip-hop chit is not apart of your natural habitats.

its not even about outkast. i was listening to outkast before most of their fans on here were even listening to rap.

i just hate propaganda and REVISIONIST HISTORY. this is why i wreck shop when speaking on people like outkast and others. this is also the root of my vendetta against the gay community. i really could care less if fakkits like to slob knobs. thats their problem. just dont insult my intelligence and brainwash the airwaves with propaganda.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
what i say sounds foreign to most of you because this hip-hop chit is not apart of your natural habitats.

its not even about outkast. i was listening to outkast before most of their fans on here were even listening to rap.

i just hate propaganda and REVISIONIST HISTORY. this is why i wreck shop when speaking on people like outkast and others. this is also the root of my vendetta against the gay community. i really could care less if fakkits like to slob knobs. thats their problem. just dont insult my intelligence and brainwash the airwaves with propaganda.

You are the one with revisionist history. Talmbout nikkas wasn't checking for outkast when aquemini dropped :comeon: i don't think you even believe this crap.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^i know because i lived it. you just exposed yourself so no need to fuel the fire. aquemini is a white people album homie. unless youre in the south or something, and they werent on it all like that.

BTNH have a classic EP and album..that's it. Kast is legendary.

creepin & e.99 alone basically trumps outkast's existence.

:wtf: I don't know what world you live in but when aquemini dropped the entire Hiphop world took notice. Rosa parks was their biggest hit to date. Art of storytelling spottieottiedoaplishis :comeon: so many classic tracks on that album. nikkas was checking for cool breeze and the rest of the dungeon fam of the strength of aquemini

:snoop: I can't believe some of the shyt I read on this site

lol. how old are you.

the dungeon fam was already a brand years before aquemini. another poster exposes himself. thanks for not wasting too much of my time.

lol @ the thought of niccas running around checkin for aquemini on some "ayo, you heard that new SPOTTIOTTIEDOPALISHIS" joint? everybody bumpin that chit right now. hottest thing on the streets".:lolbron:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
^i know because i lived it. you just exposed yourself so no need to fuel the fire. aquemini is a white people album homie. unless youre in the south or something, and they werent on it all like that.

creepin & e.99 alone basically trumps outkast's existence.

lol. how old are you.

the dungeon fam was already a brand years before aquemini. another poster exposes himself. thanks for not wasting too much of my time.

lol @ the thought of niccas running around checkin for aquemini on some "ayo, you heard that new SPOTTIOTTIEDOPALISHIS" joint? everybody bumpin that chit right now. hottest thing on the streets".:lolbron:
^^^^^ yes that's exactly what nikkas did, I heard that song bumpin out of plenty of nikkas cars.

Dungeon fam was a brand long before aquemini, but outside goodie mob nobody was checking for them. The popularity of aquemini gave them the chance to push the ENTIRE dungeon fam including cool breeze, which is why they were able to drop the compilation album in which "watch for the hook" was on.

Full disclosure I'm 28 and from Cleveland Ohio, and the release of the aquemini album is one of my biggest hiphop memories. I remember nikkas running around in love with this album, quoting lyrics and everything.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
nobody else from dungeon family blew up outside of outkast & goodie mob.:laugh:

and i dont believe you. you need more people. i remember being down south when aquemini was still being promoted heavy and niccas barely even mentioned it.

sounds like youre embellishing.:scusthov:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nobody else from dungeon family blew up outside of outkast & goodie mob.:laugh:

and i dont believe you. you need more people. i remember being down south when aquemini was still being promoted heavy and niccas barely even mentioned it.

sounds like youre embellishing.:scusthov:

I didn't say nobody blew up other than goodie mob. I said nobody other than goodie mob blew BEFORE AQUEMINI. And I have no reason to lie on the Internet, if I felt like I needed to lie I would just log off.

You're confused.

The dynasty album was sold as a jay-z solo album but we all knew it was more of a compilation album to showcase the other rocafella artists. Same way no limit and cash money used to do their albums. Yeah it was called B.G's solo album but he didnt have many if any solo cuts on the album. Same story with East Points Greatest Hits it was called coolbreez's solo album but every song had members from the dungeon fam all over it