Who remembers that thread Winb83 made on SOHH talkin bout he don't need women anymore

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
a good woman will add to your assets with her career
give you someone to talk to when life piles up on your shoulders
build you up
and be a financial asset

also

they will play video games with you
and allow you to travel more because of your joint income

sex is the most insignificant part of a "relationship."
Winning the lottery will make you a millionaire. How do you guarantee that happens? Having a good woman in your life is just as much dumb luck of meeting her as it is prep work on your part. Genuine good people are very rare. The majority of people of either sex are self serving people who put themselves first and always look out for their own best interest in most situations. That alone disqualifies one from being good.

None of us are Gods we can't pile up some dirt and breath life into it and create the ideal woman. If we're lucky we'll meet one and if we're even luckier she will be into us.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Winning the lottery will make you a millionaire. How do you guarantee that happens? Having a good woman in your life is just as much dumb luck of meeting her as it is prep work on your part. Genuine good people are very rare. The majority of people of either sex are self serving people who put themselves first and always look out for their own best interest in most situations. That alone disqualifies one from being good.

None of us are Gods we can't pile up some dirt and breath life into it and create the ideal woman. If we're lucky we'll meet one and if we're even luckier she will be into us.

Why are you one of the main posters in the relationships thread then? imo all this talk of yours is a front. If you were indifferent to women that thread would be the last place you would be.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States

With you attitude, the bold applies to you as well.
The issue here is your taking this too far. A person is not bad because they think for themselves wimpy. You gotta be man enough to stand on your own
You put too much stock in any human which is your mistake.
You don't have the mental capacity to work with people. You can't take the good with the bad because you have been hurt before
You don't wanna go thru that again, so you veered left with your thinking
Snap out of it tho bruh. If you have a near death experience, you'll in that moment realize what makes life so beautiful
All the negative is necessary SO YOU CAN APPRECIATE THE GOOD.
Life being good all the time is like having every videogame.... trust me, get past this. You'll find happiness again if you try. POF.com might be your first step. But I feel your issue is deeper like dude said.
The damage has you needing an anti depressant. I know you don't wanna admit to yourself that somebody hurt you so bad that you needed anti depressants to get over it.
But its quite common, thats why you see those commercials all the time.
I give you probably the most shyt, but thats internet bravado bruh.
Real talk, if what you saying is how you really feel. Well so is what I'm saying NOW. Not later...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i cant do this from the other side of the internet, but quite frankly, you have an undiagnosed personality disorder, and you should seek treatment.

your statements, if true, are honestly sad to read, because you can get help and change your life.

someone would need to talk with you for a longer period of time than just 4 pages on a message board, but i would venture a guess that they would reach the same conclusion as me:
Schizoid personality disorder - PubMed Health

disregard any talk of "treatment" "prognosis" and things like that--there are many behavioral modification treatments you can do on your own time with the help of a professional that can help you lead a more fulfilling life.

Although it may seem to you like you don't want to, the hardest thing for someone with a personality disorder to do is to take the initial step of asking for help. The fact that you are willing to write out page after page of your personal life on here speaks to the fact that you look at posters on this board as "friends," so, as a friend, i would urge you to seek help.

here is more information from the always reliable wikipedia:
Schizoid personality disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sometimes just being able to put a name to something can be the first step in getting help.

by the way, this is DjMe, from the old SOHH boards.
You can't even refute what I claim. Would you consign a friend in need a car or loan them your last $10,000 if they told you they were good for it next week? If not why wouldn't you?

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you think women are only good for sex then your attitude makes sense

:manny: youve probably been with too many worthless superficial sluts :manny:

the last girl i dated hated going out, stayed at home all day studying cooking and cleaning and had her own money so didnt care about that shyt. she was closer to an 8 than a 10 but you gotta compromise sometimes :manny:

what are you gonna do if get a stroke in your bedroom, nobody will notice youre dead until the neighbors smell the body :scusthov:

that said theres too many dudes in here who are putting winb down to boost their own egos. let him live :obama:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
With you attitude, the bold applies to you as well.
The issue here is your taking this too far. A person is not bad because they think for themselves wimpy. You gotta be man enough to stand on your own
You put too much stock in any human which is your mistake.
You don't have the mental capacity to work with people. You can't take the good with the bad because you have been hurt before
You don't wanna go thru that again, so you veered left with your thinking
Snap out of it tho bruh. If you have a near death experience, you'll in that moment realize what makes life so beautiful
All the negative is necessary SO YOU CAN APPRECIATE THE GOOD.
Life being good all the time is like having every videogame.... trust me, get past this. You'll find happiness again if you try. POF.com might be your first step. But I feel your issue is deeper like dude said.
The damage has you needing an anti depressant. I know you don't wanna admit to yourself that somebody hurt you so bad that you needed anti depressants to get over it.
But its quite common, thats why you see those commercials all the time.
I give you probably the most shyt, but thats internet bravado bruh.
Real talk, if what you saying is how you really feel. Well so is what I'm saying NOW. Not later...
I don't pretent to be a good person nor do I feel entitled to a good woman because "I'm me and I deserve it."

You speak of taking the good with the bad? I've let people into my home when they had nothing and greatly inconvenienced myself on their behalf and had them steal from me later. I've loaned my last dime to friends because I knew they were good for it and when time came to pay me back they left me fukked with my rent due. I consigned for a car for a female friend I wasn't fukking and didn't wanna fukk just to help her get her life back together and had her skip out on the note. Much of the shyt I've done for other people in life you'd probably call me a fool for but the honest truth is I did it to help people I cared about at my own expense.

Being a good person isn't about looking out for your own self interest it's about always doing the good thing. Helping people when you can because you're able to. I was a good person I'm not anymore. If you put other people ahead of you and they're only really looking out for their best interest you'll come up dead last.

Human beings are disgusting creatures. If y'all saw me slip on some ice and bust my ass many of you would point and laugh. Many of you laugh at people like me now and call me a loser just to feel superiority to something because most humans build themselves up off of other people and find amusement in others pain and misfortune. At least im not that loser. at least somebody out here is worse off than me type attitudes. Many hate what's different than them put themselves ahead of everything else. Sexism, racism, homosexual discrimination. The reason human beings can't rid themselves of such annoyances is deep down they're ingrained in human nature. Hate what's different than you. Look down on it. Be a social vampire and build your self esteem on those weaker or worse off than you.

Tell me I'm wrong about any of this. Tell me the vast majority of people don't behave that way. I'm not like y'all. I won't sit around and pretend I can't see all the ugly shyt out here.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I don't pretent to be a good person nor do I feel entitled to a good woman because "I'm me and I deserve it."

You speak of taking the good with the bad? I've let people into my home when they had nothing and greatly inconvenienced myself on their behalf and had them steal from me later. I've loaned my last dime to friends because I knew they were good for it and when time came to pay me back they left me fukked with my rent due. I consigned for a car for a female friend I wasn't fukking and didn't wanna fukk just to help her get her life back together and had her skip out on the note. Much of the shyt I've done for other people in life you'd probably call me a fool for but the honest truth is I did it to help people I cared about at my own expense.

Being a good person isn't about looking out for your own self interest it's about always doing the good thing. Helping people when you can because you're able to. I was a good person I'm not anymore. If you put other people ahead of you and they're only really looking out for their best interest you'll come up dead last.

Human beings are disgusting creatures. If y'all saw me slip on some ice and bust my ass many of you would point and laugh. Many of you laugh at people like me now and call me a loser just to feel superiority to something because most humans build themselves up off of other people and find amusement in others pain and misfortune. At least im not that loser. at least somebody out here is worse off than me type attitudes. Many hate what's different than them put themselves ahead of everything else. Sexism, racism, homosexual discrimination. The reason human beings can't rid themselves of such annoyances is deep down they're ingrained in human nature. Hate what's different than you. Look down on it. Be a social vampire and build your self esteem on those weaker or worse off than you.

Tell me I'm wrong about any of this. Tell me the vast majority of people don't behave that way. I'm not like y'all. I won't sit around and pretend I can't see all the ugly shyt out here.

I agree with most of this post, people are self serving and only look out for self.

You should really think of volunteering, I had and still have a very similar outlook on most people, but volunteering you meet some genuine truly selfless people that are simply doing it to help others, not to feel good about themselves or put it on their resume. It kind of restores your faith in humanity just a bit to know there's actual good people out there.

This post sounds like the opening to Tree of Life by the way, the whole "Nature vs Grace", you clearly side with the idea that the way through life should be grace, while most people choose nature.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z28Mi6mUyKo"]Way of nature vs grace - YouTube[/ame]