Who remembers that thread Winb83 made on SOHH talkin bout he don't need women anymore

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
I don't pretent to be a good person nor do I feel entitled to a good woman because "I'm me and I deserve it."

You speak of taking the good with the bad? I've let people into my home when they had nothing and greatly inconvenienced myself on their behalf and had them steal from me later. I've loaned my last dime to friends because I knew they were good for it and when time came to pay me back they left me fukked with my rent due. I consigned for a car for a female friend I wasn't fukking and didn't wanna fukk just to help her get her life back together and had her skip out on the note. Much of the shyt I've done for other people in life you'd probably call me a fool for but the honest truth is I did it to help people I cared about at my own expense.

Being a good person isn't about looking out for your own self interest it's about always doing the good thing. Helping people when you can because you're able to. I was a good person I'm not anymore. If you put other people ahead of you and they're only really looking out for their best interest you'll come up dead last.

Human beings are disgusting creatures. If y'all saw me slip on some ice and bust my ass many of you would point and laugh. Many of you laugh at people like me now and call me a loser just to feel superiority to something because most humans build themselves up off of other people and find amusement in others pain and misfortune. At least im not that loser. at least somebody out here is worse off than me type attitudes. Many hate what's different than them put themselves ahead of everything else. Sexism, racism, homosexual discrimination. The reason human beings can't rid themselves of such annoyances is deep down they're ingrained in human nature. Hate what's different than you. Look down on it. Be a social vampire and build your self esteem on those weaker or worse off than you.

Tell me I'm wrong about any of this. Tell me the vast majority of people don't behave that way. I'm not like y'all. I won't sit around and pretend I can't see all the ugly shyt out here.
Your wrong. Does things like that happen? Sure it does. But there is a difference between bad friends and you being a dumbass. Who the fukk c/s a car for a "friend" :what:
nikka, you was simping right there in your case. I have a friend who did that for a friend.. Ended the same way. It's bound for failure cuz friends don't ask friends to sign for cars. I've also had friends steal from me/etc. It's not about how everyone acts tho, it's how you gonna react to all that. You let some bad people turn you bad. That's how the devil works bruh. Think about who made you this way. Then realize if you embrace the behavior, they won. Now your just like the people you dislike. Think about your mom, granny, whatever. Put your newly acquired views on them. Don't give haters that much power, I bet your better than that :birdman: