Who remembers that thread Winb83 made on SOHH talkin bout he don't need women anymore

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You're making it worse sitting up here defending your sexual "choice" b. :snoop: Don't worry, with the way things are going with these androids pretty soon everyman gon cop himself a sex robot and women will be a thing of the pass.

images

i'm not defending it. i'm just explaining who i am and why i'm this way. i get that i'm weird but i also get that most people are narrow minded and if you present them with something that doesn't fit into their world they shun it or ridicule it.

when i say things like i'd rather buy a fleshlight and fukk it than fukk a chick people struggle with that but you spend that $60 on a fleshlight and you can fukk it whenever you want cum inside it and never pay another dime. you spend $60 on a chick and that's a single date and you're not even guaranteed ass at the end and even if you hit it the previous $60 means nothing.

every few months some poster makes this i'm gonna put winb83 on blast thread restating things i've said on here or from SOHH like i'm hiding from any of the shyt i say. i posted this stuff after all.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
so i'm going to go look for the needle in the haystack. why? what's the point of it?

i'm incredibly anti-social most people talk to me through the internet or through text messages. i don't even like to talk on the phone. i pretty much stopped dealing with everyone i was friends with because i don't like to leave the house and outside my parents i haven't told anyone where i live. my own parents have never been to my apartment nor do they even know my address.

the older i've gotten the more socially reclusive i've become. i live 10 minutes from my parents and go to see them once or twice a month and outside of them i have no real relationship with anyone on either side of my family and have seen none of them in several years.

physically being around people makes me uneasy and uncomfortable. i'm not a people person. facebook, twitter, text messages, internet forums that's about as social as i get.

i'm not a prisoner of my lifestyle its my preference. i don't sit at home wishing i was out doing the things yall do because if i lived your life i'd hate it probably as much as you'd hate mine.

reading this is kinda sad, maybe some coli n1gs in ur area should stop by ur crib to play madden or take u to a club or summin

no homo

you seem like the type that would snap one day and shoot up a school full of 1st graders b
:manny:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
i've met another person similar to wimb. from a purely rational standpoint, combined with his somewhat social anxiety and disdain for other people, makes sense.. seems like he'd actually snap IF he tried to force himself to fukk with a chick, then 5yr of bein annoyed, he kills the bytch and kills the mail man, while wearing a coogi sweatsuit :manny:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
i'm not defending it. i'm just explaining who i am and why i'm this way. i get that i'm weird but i also get that most people are narrow minded and if you present them with something that doesn't fit into their world they shun it or ridicule it.

when i say things like i'd rather buy a fleshlight and fukk it than fukk a chick people struggle with that but you spend that $60 on a fleshlight and you can fukk it whenever you want cum inside it and never pay another dime. you spend $60 on a chick and that's a single date and you're not even guaranteed ass at the end and even if you hit it the previous $60 means nothing.

every few months some poster makes this i'm gonna put winb83 on blast thread restating things i've said on here or from SOHH like i'm hiding from any of the shyt i say. i posted this stuff after all.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm mostly being tongue-in-cheek. I'm somewhat introverted myself, what you're saying makes sense but at the same time it is kinda fukked up. I definitely do think men should find their identity outside of society's expectation but to give up trying to form relationships with the outside world is just :mindblown:. It seems like you reject everything, which to me is extreme. Well, at least its on your own terms tho. It sounds like you've embraced the NEET lifestyle wholesale.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
you seem like the type that would snap one day and shoot up a school full of 1st graders b
:manny:
that would involve me actually having to voluntarily leave the house and go somewhere unnecessary so nah wouldn't happen.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
You're making it worse sitting up here defending your sexual "choice" b. :snoop: Don't worry, with the way things are going with these androids pretty soon everyman gon cop himself a sex robot and women will be a thing of the pass.

images

:ohhh: Imagine all the lonely women out there on February 14, 2068.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
He still seems like a depressed man from where I see it, but if he doesn't want to deal with females or shower on a daily basis...then let him do him.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I wanted to call him a fakkit at the time then I found out how was old dejected and out of shape. Give the men a break.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
winb is a smart man, besides sex what do women offer?

depreciation assets, who are boring to talk to, nag all the time and will put a strain on your wallet.

ill just sit back with my videogames, my passport, my money and continue to travel the world :ohlawd:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Winb83 I didnt mean to ridicule you. I was just thoroughly entertained and taken aback by your frankness in regards to women..

Whatever makes you happy dog do you..

But go see your parents more then 2 a month thats terrible..

They are all you have in this wicked, cruel world of 6, B.

Spend time with your Moms and Pops cause when their gone their gone.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
when i say things like i'd rather buy a fleshlight and fukk it than fukk a chick people struggle with that but you spend that $60 on a fleshlight and you can fukk it whenever you want cum inside it and never pay another dime.

:what: :what:

I tried to defend you breh but you went wayyyyyyyyy too far. SMFH. :snoop: There's just no replacement for a soft body and warm p*ssy.... :ahh: Just the love a female gives.....man....I hate to say it but there really might be something wrong. You should really speak to a shrink breh.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm mostly being tongue-in-cheek. I'm somewhat introverted myself, what you're saying makes sense but at the same time it is kinda fukked up. I definitely do think men should find their identity outside of society's expectation but to give up trying to form relationships with the outside world is just :mindblown:. It seems like you reject everything, which to me is extreme. Well, at least its on your own terms tho. It sounds like you've embraced the NEET lifestyle wholesale.

At first i thought he was a hikikomori but a neet is probably the right word. So you dont miss affection with women or connecting mentally with them? You also say you dont have that many relationship/friends anymore. Do you feel like youre missing out in life? Dont you ever get bored with your lifestyle? Im not trying to come at you disrespectful, im honestly interested. All ive been doing lately is going to school, then to work, and then home and i feel like im going crazy. I give you props for not conforming to society norms and doing do though.

ETA: Do you ever feel like you'll have a mid life crisis and want to go out and have all these connections(face to face and not thru pc/phone) with people?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

After reading this thread, I've come to the conclusion that dude has either had some bad experiences with women, knows someone personally who has, or has some kind of compulsive disorder.

At the end of the day, he's right about sex not being necessary. But the depth in the thought process of it all from his perspective is a bit much. And there are plenty of women out there who aren't the stereotypical generalized people he paints all of them out to be.

There are women out there who have various interest other than watching reality TV and who indulge in gossip all day. That's a ridiculous impression to have.