Who remembers that thread Winb83 made on SOHH talkin bout he don't need women anymore

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Carné Asada;3355127 said:
There are some slip and falls that can be taking in jest, but the more serious falls will have people that will lend you a hand and see if you're ok.
there's no jest to even a minor fall.

Last edited by a moderator:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Who cares if you fall in public and somebody laughs at you.

People can't control whats funny to them and just because they laugh doesn't mean they will come and see if you're alright.

This shyt is so petty for MEN to be harping over.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Winb is content with life and existence while we chase materials and women in an attempt to reach the same mindstate he currently has.

:manny:

Don't confuse enlightenment with whatever the fukk he's on about.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Don't confuse enlightenment with whatever the fukk he's on about.

Don't limit "enlightenment" to established schools of thoughts

Maybe he's gonna start his own Buddha movement

400 yrs from now there will probably be statues of Winb86 n sh1t :ld:

While we're on the subject you know Buddhas and Jesus's homies probably clowned them for refusing vagina and being unorthodox the same way we're clowning Winb86.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
We've all felt like winb some days. The key is to wake up, shake yourself and think positive.

Isolating yourself from people, especially women, is not healthy. Sometimes its necessary in order for personal space and peace of mind. But not all the time.

Something must have really fukked dude up somewhere along the way.

Stay positive. I'm serious. We're not *****, you'd feel fukked up if dude went postal or committed that because of things said in here.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
We've all felt like winb some days. The key is to wake up, shake yourself and think positive.

Isolating yourself from people, especially women, is not healthy. Sometimes its necessary in order for personal space and peace of mind. But not all the time.

Something must have really fukked dude up somewhere along the way.

Stay positive. I'm serious. We're not *****, you'd feel fukked up if dude went postal or committed that because of things said in here.

No I wouldn't.

I_Q

All Star
Daps
He ain't gonna go postal or commit shyt he just seems like a guy who's living life and ain't hurting anybody. nikkas in here askin about his relationship with female family members like they're psychiatrists trying to diagnose some deep rooted issues. Maybe he's just jaded and wants to be reclusive

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I agree with most of this post, people are self serving and only look out for self.

You should really think of volunteering, I had and still have a very similar outlook on most people, but volunteering you meet some genuine truly selfless people that are simply doing it to help others, not to feel good about themselves or put it on their resume. It kind of restores your faith in humanity just a bit to know there's actual good people out there.

This post sounds like the opening to Tree of Life by the way, the whole "Nature vs Grace", you clearly side with the idea that the way through life should be grace, while most people choose nature.

Way of nature vs grace - YouTube

There is nothing wrong with volunteering if it makes you feel good about yourself. I don't see how getting fulfillment from helping others is a bad thing.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
There is nothing wrong with volunteering if it makes you feel good about yourself. I don't see how getting fulfillment from helping others is a bad thing.

His whole point was that people only do things to make themselves feel better or gain something from, I was just illustrating that there actually are plenty of folks out there that isn't true for.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
█ W.D.Y.D. █;3342362 said:
Nah I look at this and see a guy who didn't have much success and gave up. And now is inventing justifications about why, and trying to act like he's above it all.
This.
After reading through this thread its pretty obvious.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
His whole point was that people only do things to make themselves feel better or gain something from, I was just illustrating that there actually are plenty of folks out there that isn't true for.

But you didn't show that. People who volunteer to help others do get something out of it. Your statement is true if one who volunteers gains nothing from it emotionally or from a self-esteem perspective, but that's not true. People gain a lot from feeling as if they benefited the lives of others. In actuality, what we're weighing is propriety of some bases of gain vs. others. Everything human's do our motivated by self-interest, and in some cases that interest is the greater good of benefit of others. :manny: (Sorry I got all philosophy minor on you).

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Pretty much everything people do has a self serving element. People don't engage in activities that benefit others to their own determent without getting at least a good feeling out of it.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much everything people do has a self serving element. People don't engage in activities that benefit others to their own determent without getting at least a good feeling out of it.

And what is wrong with getting a good feeling out of helping others